14362 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number

About AZ Photo Party

AZ Photo Party is the premiere party experience!

Our specialty is to keep the party going and to offer you and your guests optimal fun with a memorable gift. Our photo parties are perfect for any event including Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Reunions, Quinceañeras, Birthdays, Holidays, Corporate Events and Special Occasions.

Unlimited photos are printed on site in 8 seconds! Using our theme props, your guests will interact with each other, experience the fun, and leave WITH THE FUN!

Follow AZ Photo Party on

20091010PLT050524copy

2 Reviews for AZ Photo Party

• Krista

Krista · Married on 03/16/2012

I purchased a groupon for the services of AZ Photo Party. They were very responsive and provided the services as requested. My guests had a blast!

Sent on 03/27/2012

kristie · Married on 06/05/2010

WOW, what can I say??? this was absolutely the best thing we did to entertain people during the "awkward cocktail hour". Everyone was having so much fun, it just kept on going. They brought the funniest props and we are still laughing at the pictures. Nick was so nice to our guests and the photographer was so much fun to work with. My suggestion to anyone having a wedding or party venue, to make sure you budget for this because you will have so many years of memories. Im still getting calls from guests at the wedding that had such a wonderful time. My daughter didnt use a guestbook, so we got a scrapbook and gave each guest a page of their own to put a picture in and sign something on their page.. Nick then also gave the guests their own pictures to take home. They were so generous and took unlimited pictures of what ever the people wanted to do, I never realized what an amazing thing this is for weddings. I know this will be a tradition in our family as well as other families who went wild for this photobooth. We had such a blast and these guys are true professionals... I cant say enough about the great time we had and would definately encourage everyone to use this company in the future. Love Love Love em...

Sent on 06/12/2010