Chandler, AZ 85249 Map · Phone number

About AZ Photo Fun

Photobooths are exploding in popularity because they are so much fun and the resulting pictures can be amazing and priceless. The process is extremely entertaining and the concept pretty simple. Guest are invited to enter an automated photobooth which takes pictures at timed intervals. Your guests decide on black & white or color pictures when the start their photograph sequence. The key element to the experience is the automation of the booth session, there is not a photographer in the booth to inhibit the creativity or privacy of the photobooth session. When the curtain is pulled shut, anything can happen. The more creative expressions can be just plain silly. Moments later the pictures will print so they can be shared with other guests or cut out and placed into a scrapbook if desired, creating a more contemporary scrapbook / guest book. The ability to view the pictures moments later adds dramatically to the experience. Guest love sharing their pictures with other and showcasing their creativity in the scrapbook.

party0223s
An Entire Bridal Party
party0223s

5 Reviews for AZ Photo Fun

gretchen · Married on 03/24/2012

We had a photo booth with the video option. I am so happy that we added the photo booth to our wedding it was a big hit! It was fun for everyone and it was nice for us to have the scrapbook and vidoe after. This was such a great thing for the wedding and I would reccomend this to any bride looking for a special touch for thier day. The staff was very professional and helpful to my guests the day of the wedding as well.

Sent on 04/22/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2011

These guys were awesome! And everyone at the wedding had a blast in the photobooth! And we had a blast looking at the pics after the wedding! Only complaint was that I didn't book them for a longer time!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Lindsay · Married on 10/23/2010

AZ Photo Fun provided an excellent service! The price was great! I actually had already booked with another photobooth but I cancelled and switched to AZ Photo Fun because they provided more in thier package and a longer timeframe for a cheaper price. Also, the quality of the photos are very good and the scrapbook that was made for us with the pictures was so fun to look at the day after our wedding. I have 2 cousins getting married soon and they loved it so much they want to have photobooths too! I can not even imagine my wedding without AZ Photo Fun - thanks again!

Sent on 12/02/2010

• Ultimate Sound Satisfaction
    Ultimate Sound Satisfaction Wedding DJs

AZ Photo Fun is a family owned business based right here in the valley. They are very professional and experienced. They go the extra mile to make your day memorable and include everything without hitting you in the pocket. They are very easy to work with and understand the importance of your event without taking the spot lite. They show the same respect to all your guests. If a photo booth is what you are looking for, look no further, they will exceed your expectations.

• Chandler, 85249 See on map