Wendell, MA 01379 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ayla Skorupa Photography

Hi! I'm Ayla Skorupa, wedding photographer, conservationist, and lover of all souls barefoot, wild and free. I grew up roaming the woods and petting sheep on our small homestead. Currently, I live in a cabin in northern Mass with my wonderful husband and fur baby Zoe. During our free moments we can't be found because we're probably playing in the mountains, bushwhacking through underbrush or following streams to their beginning.

I photograph as a storyteller, capturing the moments that count. My goal is to make you feel comfortable in front of a lens (after all if you can't be yourself then what is the point!?) This starts by getting to know eachother! Down this crazy road of life I want you to be able to look back on these images whenever you need a reminder of who you really are together.

xoxo

3fa409bb4329d2da 1489450649755 img4163
3k6a1670

18 Reviews for Ayla Skorupa Photography

Heather · Married on 03/18/2017

Ayla did a fantastic job with our wedding! She went out of her way to be accommodating and was very flexible with her schedule. She made us feel relaxed and comfortable like a true friend, and worked with us to pick the best photo spots. She has an artist's eye and her photos turned out beautifully. I can't thank her enough, and I highly recommend her photography skills to any couple in need of a talented photographer. She will make your dreams come true!

Sent on 11/24/2017
  • F

Fiona · Married on 10/22/2016

We hired Ayla for our upcoming wedding in October and asked her to do our engagement pictures. We shot the pictures in January, and I can't tell you how pleased we were with the experience. Ayla was fun and easy to work with. We working in a tight time frame and she managed to get all the shots we needed without rushing anything. Contacting her is easy and her communication is both pleasant and straight forward. We have gotten endless compliments on our pictures - they were so much better than I could have imagined. She is truly very talented. We are looking forward to working with her again at our wedding and I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a photographer hire her!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

It is difficult to put into words how much my husband and I loved working with Ayla.

We first contacted Ayla for engagement photos. Being a bit shy, we were nervous and unsure what to expect. All of the nervousness went away when we were greeted by Ayla's warm, laid-back personality. We immediately felt more like we were spending time with an old friend! As soon as we received our engagement photos (and loved them!), we made sure she was available for our wedding and stayed in touch leading up to the big day.

In addition to Ayla's wonderful personality and professionalism, she takes stunning photos. We love that she has a true passion for nature and the environment, and that she tries to incorporate that as much as possible in her work. We look natural in all of our photos, and the spirit of our relationship shines through.

She did an amazing job capturing all of the details of our wedding day - from table settings and favors, to happy tears, and funny moments. As I was looking through the photos, I couldn't help but think that they were exactly the kind of photos I wanted to share with my children and grandchildren some day. They truly tell a story, and capture the immense amount of joy we felt that day with all of our friends and family. We highly recommend Ayla, and we definitely plan on reaching out to her in the future!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Ayla Skorupa Photography Pricing

Ayla Skorupa Photography Price Rates

Ayla Skorupa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress

• Wendell, 01379 See on map