Tracy, CA 95376 Map · Phone number

About AWESOME BLOSSOMS online

Awesome Blossoms is unique in style and service, offering full service planning, delivery and set up of your wedding flowers. With classic and elegant designs to please every bride and her budget.

Kathy Motta, owner and designer with over 25 years experience can help you express your personality through design. Whether your looking for the classic wedding or something fun in a themed presentation. Kathy's experience and understanding of decor and best seasonal flowers available can make you wedding day a truly cherished one.

Awesome Blossoms is a home based business able to give you special attention, including exceptional fresh flowers, timely attention to details, and service above and beyond your floral needs.

Since Awesome Blossoms is a home based business and handles all aspects of your floral event I am limited on the amount of weddings I do book.

I offer a free consultation at my office, or for a small fee can meet you where you choose.

Thank you for your interest in Awesome Blossoms and I hope that all your wedding dreams come true.

Follow AWESOME BLOSSOMS online on

whitedenorchidcarsage
Perezwedding009
Perezwedding010

29 Reviews for AWESOME BLOSSOMS online

Kathy was very nice and our flowers came out just as I requested them, flowers were fresh and beautiful, she delivered them to the venue promptly and was available to answer any questions I had.

Sent on 10/24/2015

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you so much for the review M.V. I appreciate it very much. Much happiness to you and your husband always!

Kristine · Married on 07/18/2015

I can't say enough good things about Kathy. She recently did the flowers at my wedding and I was completely blown away by all that she did.

The arrangements were beautiful, fresh and fit our wants exactly. Her price point was not only much cheaper than other florists, she provided many more services and went above and beyond in her role!

I highly recommend Kathy as a florist for your needs.

Thank you Kathy for making my wedding day such a special occasion!

Kolby & Kristine

Sent on 07/31/2015

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you so much Kristine. I really appreciate your review and sorry I missed you that day but your parents were lovely people and enjoyed meeting them too. Happiness to you always and again thank you.

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2014

I used Kathy at Awesome Blossoms for my wedding last weekend. She is one of the nicest people and does BEAUTIFUL work! She helped me pick out the perfect flowers for our bouquets. I didn't know what I wanted. I just said yellow and white and I wanted a country/chic kinda feel. The bouquets she made were just gorgeous! She used my mom's dress sleeves to wrap around my bouquet. It was perfect! She really made the whole room look so beautiful and special. She was great a working with a budget too! She met with me twice to help me figure out what I wanted. I couldn't have been happier with her organization, professionalism, kind demeanor, and amazing flowers!! You have to use her for your wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2014

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you again for you review Stephanie I so appreciate them. Happiness to you both always.

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations

• HeatherVintage88
    HeatherVintage88 Wedding Favors

Kathy has truly an amazing talent for what she does, everyday with great passion. She truly delivered my vision and even more. I was beyond happy with my experience with Kathy. She really made me feel special and actually listened to what I was envisioning. I will continue to tell people about my wonderful experience with Awesome Blossoms. I hope that we can work together in the future on many more weddings to come!! :) Thank you!

• Wedding Ministries Wedding Officiants

I have known Kathy for years and just love working with her. She is always professional and does wonderful designs. I look forward to many more years of working together.

• Amos Productions
    Amos Productions Wedding DJs

I have worked with Kathy for many, many years and I only hear positive after positive comments reflecting her work. She is one of the best and I look forward to working with her for many more years! ~Jody Amos

• Tracy, CA 95376 See on map