Everett, WA 98206 Map · Phone number

About Awen Photographic

A•wen (awe-when), n. A love of real people, interesting places and cherished things.

Welcome to Awen Photographic, (formerly Sareh Hunt Photography)! We are a boutique wedding photography company. That means we limit the number of weddings we take on each year. AP believes these are your once in a lifetime moments and we want to give each event our utmost in time, attention and creativity.

During your wedding we work unobtrusively, using available light whenever possible and melting into the background to get the truly intimate shots. We work in conjunction with your other vendors, get chummy with your relatives and have been known to run messages between the bride and groom before the wedding.

Awen Photographic sets itself apart by combining a love of photojournalism with stylish poses that truly tell your story...

Follow Awen Photographic on

AnnieJames08164copy
SHPIMG1480bw

5 Reviews for Awen Photographic

Kandy · Married on 09/23/2012

I am very happy I chose Awen Photographic! My pictures are AMAZING! Sareh listened to my needs and wants for photographs and executed them nicely! She was very professional and very kind!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Auyong · Married on 10/31/2009

I can't comprehend the first review of Awen Photographic. They were very respectful as well as professional.We were so please with our wedding pictures.Thank you!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2010

Natasha · Married on 07/18/2009

Awen Photographic provided everything I could ever want in a photographer and more. I had very high expectations for my wedding, especially when it came to the photographs. At first, I thought the low cost of Awen Photographics services might mean less quality. Not true! I would recommend this vendor over any overpriced photographer in Seattle (and there are quite a few).

Sareh is kind, responsive and fun to be around. She has the ability to put people at ease right away and in turn gets some really great shots. Her sense of light, direction and natural posing results in the perfect photographs to capture your day.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Awen Photographic FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Wine and Roses Country Estate
    Wine and Roses Country Estate Barn & Farm Weddings

I loved having Awen photographic at my venue! They were everywhere and didn't miss a thing. The pictures are beautiful and creative. They made the day fun and fully used the venues potential taking advantage of every photo opportunity. From the tall grass shots in the field, the lawn and gardens, house, wine cellar, and of course the barn. I loved every picture and most of all, so did the Bride and Groom!

• Everett, 98206 See on map