Hollywood, FL 33021 Map · Phone number

About Avled artistry

It's the most important day of your life....make it beautiful with Avled Artistry!

Avled Artistry specializes in hair and makeup services for all special events such as Weddings, Birthdays, Print, Television, and. For your convenience, we come to you to provide all the services. In addition we are able to service large Bridal Parties.

Contact us today let us help you look as perfect as your day will feel.

• Katy Taurel Makeup & Hair
image
bridesmaid1

4 Reviews for Avled artistry

Pamela · Married on 12/15/2018

Tervi is incredible with her makeup skills and extremely professional. She is definitely my go to when it comes getting dolled up for any special event! Amazing work!

Sent on 04/09/2018

D · Married on 10/09/2015

From the first time Tervi did my makeup 2 years ago, she has become My Makeup Artist for all special occasion so my wedding was no different! I love this makeup company and so did my bridesmaids!!! Tervi is the magician who uses her brushes instead of a wand, she transformed our faces in a matter of minutes. For instance, our dark spots disappeared as if they never were!
    I had 7 ladies plus myself on my wedding day; thus, various skin type and tone. Tervi created a look using the most suitable colors and textures for each one of us. I needed everyone to look natural with an understated elegance because I had a lace gown and my bridal party had chiffon dresses. We all looked younger and our makeup lasted even after the war with the dance floor!!! Family and friends gave us so many compliments due to the fact that our faces were fresh before the event started until it ended. Our makeup was high performance and photo friendly! From natural eyebrows to comfortable lashes, Tervi is truly talented and I cannot recommend her more highly.
    I love Tervi’s and her assistant’s, Michelle, personalities. They got to the venue in a timely manner, were kind to my bridal party, and made us feel relaxed and calm in the midst of a wedding’s typical craziness such as being late and rushing. There are quite a few makeup artists out there, but what sets a good from a great MUA is her professionalism, reliability, compatibility and choice of products.
    Thank you Avled Artistry!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Lashawn · Married on 08/08/2015

Excellent makeup! She really listens to your needs and what it is that you want your look to be.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Avled artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup