Houston, TX 77299 Map · Phone number

About Avie Prince Events

Avie Prince Events make this time in your life a joyous experience from saying Yes to I do.

Our al a carte packages give you selection, freedom, and the ability to choose your role in the planning process. As an Avie Prince bride you will meet with a member of our staff to design a custom package that will meet your planning needs, however great or small.

As an Avie Prince Bride, you can expect your vision to be executed to the finest of details, and the absolute best results.

To get started, contact me today at 713-489-4397 or asaine@avieprinceevents.com !

Follow Avie Prince Events on

DSC4267Ti1
DSC4279M1

9 Reviews for Avie Prince Events

Chrystal · Married on 05/06/2012

I can't say enough about Ameerah Saine and her team at Avie Prince Events! I found her after I was looking for a day-of planner. The price she gave me for full planning was very competitive with a day-of planner so I said "why not?" She met with me at a local Starbucks in my neighborhood (which was already a wonderful first impression! What vendors do you know drive out to meet you?) We talked about my style of wedding, size, likes/dislikes, priorities and budget. I then did something I NEVER do. I signed a contract at our first meeting. She really took the reins on my wedding. I'm a young professional who did not have a whole lot of time to dedicate to wedding planning... but her response? "No problem!" Her communication was amazing! She allowed me to text, email, call, ANYTHING and it was unlimited! If there was anything I wanted to look more into, she was on it. This list is by NO means all inclusive, but here's just a little taste of what you'll get from Ameerah:

1) Vendor meetings - she set up every vendor meeting. I can't tell you how many cake places, invitation/print vendors, transportations vendors, photography/videography vendors we talked to! Not to mention, she knows vendors! Don't underestimate that, because when vendors know each other they want to keep up their name and those business relationships. (EVERY vendor she recommended that we used was top notch and are getting 5 star reviews as well!)
    2) Invitations - she will mail them out, keep up with your RSVPs, etc. She even PRINTED my rehearsal invites!
    3) Budget - She's SO budget conscious. She would go out of her way to go shop bargain bins for the little things that to me didn't matter so that we could put funds on the details I wanted most. She also worked with vendors to keep them in line and honest. She worked to get us the best prices and keep vendors in line with their contracts (so we didn't have to!)
    4) Venue coordination - she met with my venue countless times for various reasons. How will the room layout be, what chairs will look best, where will decor be set up.
    5) The Details - my wedding was very DIY. But to be honest, it was more Do-it-Ameerah :) She printed and cut our programs and did a lot of our decor. Besides the general comments from the guests regarding the service Avie Prince Events provided during the wedding, the next big comment was how there was not a detail missed or out of place!
    6) The Big Day - So the first way of measuring your planner is the preparation and planning of your day. But the other part (and probably the most important) is execution! Ameerah and her team prepared itineraries for the wedding party and the vendors. Everyone knew where they were suppose to be and when so that when it come to our day, my husband and I could just enjoy! They also were just so personable and hospitable. We got married in May (right when it's starting to get VERY hot). We were taking pictures outside and what was her team doing? Grabbing pitchers of water from the restaurant and pouring us glasses of water to keep us cool and comfortable. During the reception, everyone knew when it was time for dances and speeches because someone from her team would come and tap them on the shoulder when it was their turn. The other big compliment we got from our day was that our reception didn't drag and her team really kept it interesting and moving along!

Again, I could go on and on and on, but the bottom line is this company is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. If you have any questions I have no problem answering from my experience when using Avie Prince Events. Thanks again for everything ladies!!

Robin · Married on 10/08/2011

Ameerah Saine is such the professional and really knows how to listen, hear your ideas, concerns and vision. She exceeded our expectations and so many of our guests acknowledged her professionalism, quality production and ability to maintain such a calm demeanor. Avie Prince Events recommended and negotiated the majority of venues and vendor contracts, by which, we were extremely pleased. She also coordinated all the meetings with the vendors. Additionally, her availability and responsiveness was exceptional. She was encouraging when needed, a friend when needed, a trainer when needed and real all of the time. She made sure that things flowed smoothly and that the bride was not stressed. We really had a memorable process; it was fun and worry free as a result of Avie Prince. We had an awesome weekend with our guest. The ceremony and reception flowed just as we planned it. Avie Prince Events valued our business and made sure that we were her top priority. We felt as if we were her only client and she was available to us whenever we called. We strongly recommend Avie Events to future brides.

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2011

Avie Prince was so helpful that I plan to use this company for my next event as well. Thank you for all your assistance.

JCR

Award

Avie Prince Events FAQ

• What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Event Planning, Venue Selection

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Amore Monet Bridal Artistry
    Amore Monet Bridal Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hello there! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network! We're very excited to work with you and future brides in the near future! If you're ever in need of a top notch-professional makeup artist, don't hesitate to contact us. www.amoremonet.com