Avenue of the Arts Hotel, Costa Mesa - A Starwood Hotels Affiliate

Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Avenue of the Arts Hotel, Costa Mesa - A Starwood Hotels Affiliate

Simply Irresistible!

The Avenue of the Arts Hotel rests in the heart of Costa Mesa on a beautiful lake, surrounded by the renowned Theatre Arts District and South Coast Plaza. Our modern, yet traditional, character provides the perfect backdrop for a romantic wedding ceremony, reception and special event needs.

Saying "I do" lakeside at the The Avenue of the Arts Hotel will make your wedding perfect. Our beautiful outdoor lakeside setting is ideal for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Major Orange County attractions including South Coast Plaza, Disneyland® and Newport Beach are minutes away.

After your event, you and your wedding guests can relax in our spacious guest rooms or feel free to unwind in our on-site heated outdoor pool, whirlpool or fitness center.

Let our certified wedding planners take the reins of your Orange County, CA wedding. At Avenue of the Arts Hotel, we aim to exceed your expectations and present to you the wedding you've always wanted.

Here at Avenue of the Arts Hotel, we will focus on your every wish, accommodations for you and your guests, finding an appropriate ceremony location, flowers, cuisine, an exquisite cake, music - everything to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams.

Celebrate with brilliant catering services and unique wedding themes. Choose from 4 different areas to hold your reception, including an outdoor lakeside, open area with tranquil waterfalls and secluded pathways.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Orange County

Follow Avenue of the Arts Hotel, Costa Mesa - A Starwood Hotels Affiliate on

25 Reviews for Avenue of the Arts Hotel, Costa Mesa - A Starwood Hotels Affiliate

Indoor (2)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
China (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

We had an amazing experience working with Sara Cargill at Avenue of the Arts. The place is beautiful, the staff knows how to get it done, and it was a dream come true. Well worth it!

Profile Picture Raj, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

We had our wedding reception at the Avenue of the Arts in May and it was spectacular. Typically Vietnamese weddings are held at large Chinese/Vietnamese banquet areas or restaurants. We wanted to stay away from that and turn up the prestige a notch. The staff was attentive and very helpful through the months, weeks, and even days leading up to the event. The catering manager in particular was absolutely of top of everything. At one point I saw him personally reviewing the food and decor on the table to make sure it looked great.

The ballroom was recently renovated and provided a beautiful blank canvas for our wedding team to add the flourish of flowers, decorations, and lighting. I have to admit we were initially apprehensive about setting our wedding reception at a hotel far away from the traditional Westminster/Bolsa area but it turned out to be wonderful.

Profile Picture Vu, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Indoor

My dream wedding came to life at Avenue of the Arts Hotel!!!!! The newly remodeled ballroom is beautiful. I love the hotels decor. My husband and I worked very closely with Dhy and Sara with regards to brainstorming ideas for the reception. They are both very helpful and creative. Thank you both. The reception went on without a hitch. The servers and banquet captain ensured all of our guests needs were met. The food was delicious. We had a live band made up of 6 people. They had no problems setting up their equipment onstage. We all danced the night away. Everything from the room set up to the lighting was amazing. I had the time of my life. We stayed the night. Our suite was amazing. Our suite faced the lake, making it a great place to capture moments before and after the wedding. I absolutely love this place. Every part of the hotel is picture perfect. Thank you all for making my wedding day memorable. I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Profile Picture Graciela , 2/25/17, 1 Review

Avenue of the Arts Hotel Weddings

23 Photos

2 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful venue with an incredible staff! Del Lago Trio loves performing here!

Fantastic staff and service along with amazing places to make great pictures

Bridget and her staff at the Wyndham are phenomenal. I've actually suggested this location to a few of my brides because of how amazing and beautiful their rooms are. Overall, a beautiful location and professional staff.

I love working with Bridget and her team at the Wyndam. They have a beautiful location and really take care of their brides and grooms. They also make my job easier by making sure I have everything I need to create a great video. I always look forward to working at the Wyndam OC!

The Wyndham Orange County is one of the hidden gems of Orange County and provides an exceptional value for any bride and groom looking for a venue for their wedding. From lush outdoor landscapes for an outdoor ceremony to the elegant decor of the reception ballroom, the Wyndham has everything you need to host a beautiful wedding any time of the year. We highly recommend this venue for its exceptional value, outstanding service from every staff member, and the modern and elegant decor that will wow your guests and leave a lasting impression of your big day!

Events