AVC Music

• DJ David Medina
  • Good Times Productions

5 Reviews for AVC Music

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

If I could give Nick 10 stars I would. I first heard his music in 2007 at one of my friends weddings in Brooklyn. In 2011 I booked him for my own wedding. I didn't even give another DJ a call. I still to this day get compliments about the music at my wedding. No one sat down all night. Played music for everyone. He listens to what you are looking for. I referred him to some friends and they booked him as well through the years. This past Saturday he came to queens for me to play at my block party. Compliments all night long from my neighbors. Look no further. Nick is your man.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2015

AVC is amazing! I used them for my engagement party and they helped to make it a night my fiancé and I will never forget. They are very professional yet fun! There was not one person sitting in their seat and they made sure of it by playing music of all genres. I cannot wait until our wedding because I know they will help make it the best night of our lives!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Anna · Married on 09/13/2014

We hired AVC music for our wedding and we were very happy we did! Nick and everyone were very professional, accommodating and helpful. They offered a great package for our wedding entertainment and delivered seamlessly! Nick DJ'd that night and did an awesome job! He used our song picks for dinner and dancing and then delivered the rest based on what he thought our guests would enjoy. He was on the money- the dance floor was never empty. Our guests had an amazing time and raved about Nick once the wedding was over. Thanks to AVC for making our big day a blast!
    Anna & Steve