Av. Copan SM 15 Lotte1, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Avantgarde-studio

My name is Anna. I was born in the magnificent San Petersburg, a city in Russia.

It thrives with Art, and I was inspired by it and involved in the great photography industry. Here in San Petersburg, I obtained my Diploma in photography.

For 10 years I was inspired by the best innovative masters in Europe and the States in the fashion industry, and in the Publishing House "Conde Nast" (Vogue, GQ, Cosmopolitan). There I was so happy to discover the latest fashion tendencies with my photo camera. However … My life changed radically: For I found TRUE LOVE. Therefore, I have lived for 7 years in the Yucatan peninsula, south of Mexico.

During this 7 years I had been inspired by my photography idol: My husband, partner, best friend and great photographer! This an amazing feeling helps me to see only beauty, which is a great deal in wedding photography. I adore to shoot LOVE, because I'm in LOVE as well.

I am truly amazed by the strong connection between two people, that's why for me it's extremely important to capture every detail of their love during the Wedding day.

The result of my work it's always tender, full of air and freshness. This wedding photo story will touch the bottom of your soul. Despite a long-term relationship, living together.

If your couple's in Love and breathe Love, I'm also in love!

Thanks, for reading my story.

Now some details: I'm based in Cancun, but I'm available to work in Mexico, United States,Canada and Europe.

Fluent in English, Spanish and Russian.

Write down your request and I will personalize our offer for you immediately.

avantgarde_mx@yahoo.com.mx

c1b4b16657409a18 Alona Paul 7
alona paul 6

2 Reviews for Avantgarde-studio

Ella · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I were both incredibly pleased with Avantgarde-studio, they are absolutely professionals and beautiful couple. We came from Arizona, of course we were nervous having a wedding with 150 guests, but not with photographers - you are going to ask WHY???? Thanks for their approach. First of all, they paid a lot of time and attention at the main beginning. In order to know more about me, my husband, my family, and how we want to see our special day, our preferences, expectations etc, they send us questionnaires via email. Then, I had several phone calls with Anna; she clarified all details of our shooting, helped with the booking process, and gave me a lot of useful recommendations. Before our arrival to the resort, I already have had feelings we know each other so perfectly. When we arrived to Cancun, they didn’t obstruct themselves; they came to the hotel to meet personally. We were charmed by Anna and Ulises. They defiantly have special vibe; moreover my husband, who hates always to take the pictures, completely relaxed, what made me so happy. Finally, our wedding day! The guys were so punctual, didn't miss any details and they worked hard until the end (a full 8 hours job!). It was so easy, relaxed, spontaneous and funny to work with them throughout the whole session. All of my guests got full attention from them and felt special. We were thrilled with our images - I was impressed by true artistic eye, they delivered PERFECTION!!! BEAUTIFUL photos with the greatest light and true Caribbean color. It took me right back to Mexico. We are so happy that we choose these amazing artists throughout all artists in Cancun to capture our special day! Thank you guys a lot! My advice for anyone having a destination wedding is to BOOK Avantgarde-studio! It was the best decision that I made throughout all of my wedding planning & decisions.

Sent on 09/03/2017

mark · Married on 06/29/2017

Ulises and Anna were GREAT! I would highly recommend them for any occasion. I hired them for my wedding and by the end of the night they felt like part of the family. Excellent quality.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Avantgarde-studio Pricing

Avantgarde-studio Price Rates

Avantgarde-studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Av. Copan SM 15 Lotte1 Cancun See on map