San Antonio, TX 78250 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Avant Garde Events

HE ASKED, YOU SAID YES....

From the moment he placed the ring on her finger to the instant he sets his eyes on his gorgeous bride, Avant Garde Events is here for you. We pride ourselves in focusing on every detail from wedding favors to the elegance of the moment you say “I DO”. We understand that wedding planning can be overwhelming and time consuming. Leave your worries with our dedicated and professional team that will focus on orchestrating your wedding vision. Knowing this day is once in a lifetime we will take the time to listen to the bride, capture her personal style and create an unforgettable event.

Avant Garde Events will focus on taking care of every detail and you can rest assure that your dream will come to life. We understand the emotion that is involved in planning your special day and as a bride your time should be spent enjoying this beautiful journey. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you to ensure that your day is unforgettable. Avant Garde Events offers customized packages for brides of every budget, packages range from day of coordination to full service coordination. Our sister company JD Entertainment is dedicated to creating a customized musical experience from live music entertainment to DJ services. Uplighting and customized monogramed lighting are also available to give your wedding an added touch of elegance.

You can trust that our innovative team will be sure to create a seamless experience while knowing that your day will turn out better than you could ever imagine. Please feel free to visit our website avantgardeevents.com or contact us at 210-710-0971 or edeleon@avantgardeevents.com for a free consultation.

Follow Avant Garde Events on

Photos 23 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

6 Reviews for Avant Garde Events

Ana · Married on 09/14/2014

My wedding wouldn't be as unforgettable as it is without your help You are amazing! Thank you for sharing and helping on our wedding day! :)

Sent on 09/28/2014

Miriam · Married on 06/21/2014

All I have to say is that Elizabeth is AWESOME!! I live in Houston, my now husband lives in Virginia, and the wedding was in San Antonio. I didn't realize how much work it takes to plan a wedding and I was running out time. Elizabeth did an amazing job in the short period of time I contracted her. She was very patient and understanding to my needs. She offered ideas and helped me put ideas together. She even worked with the venue to get a second food tasting after the first one was a BIG disappointment. I was worried about the food and the decor but on the day of wedding the venue was set up beautifully and the food turn out delicious. I was relaxed and had a great time at my own wedding, I even had time to eat dinner..lol. She and her sister Maribel were amazing and were there to attend to my needs. I could not believe that she got it done in two months time. I'll never forget on the first meeting she stated "Don't worry we will take care of you and you will love it". I was very much pleased and she was right I loved it!! Thank you Elizabeth for everything. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Sonya · Married on 12/28/2013

Avant garde made our wedding truly the best day ever! They did an outstanding job and made wedding planning stress-free and fun! They were there for us from the initial meetings with vendors to weeks after the wedding. Because they were so great at communicating with the vendors, reviewing contracts, and professional in handling everything, my husband and I were able to have fun during the planning process. Liz was always open to any ideas I wanted to incorporate and always had advice and suggestions. My mom and I never felt overwhelmed and knew we could go to Liz for anything. So many people at my wedding complimented the attention to detail, but it was all due Liz and Maribel's hardwork and creativity! They did such an incredible job and gave us, and my parents, the opportunity to enjoy ourselves at the wedding! I would highly recommend Avant Garde to any of my friends! High-quality experts in event planning!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Avant Garde Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 852.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2509
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,547.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• House of Blooms Weddings
    House of Blooms Weddings Wedding Florists

Very talented ladies. Top rated service.

• Say Zees Photography & Video Productions
    Say Zees Photography & Video Productions Wedding Photographers

Avant Garde Events definitely knows what are the needs of their clients, working closely having great communication starting from Ceremony till the end of your day. I highly recommend to utilize their services.

• Vision Lounge
    Vision Lounge Photo Booths

Avant Garde Elizabeth de Leon and Maribel Contreras are one of the best wedding planner & coordinators in San Antonio TX, i'm lucky i have work with them in many weddings , quinceaneras , and private events

• San Antonio, 78250 See on map
    2108596333 (Other Phone Number)