153 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 Map · Phone number

AvaFlora 5
AvaFlora 6
  • Xiaoxian

Xiaoxian Zheng · Married on 07/26/2019

The most dreamy flora arrangement

Lori was referred by our photographer but we were impressed by her work way before we actually started searching for florist. Her portfolio was so dreamy and elegant. We instantly fell in love with several of her previous flora arrangements so we reached out when we started the planning. Lori was very responsive and was willing to work with our budget. We had a really pleasant experience working with Lori. She was so knowledgeable and supporting and most importantly she understood our vision and truly brought our vision to reality. We love the color palette and inspiration board she pulled for us and we ended up using that to help us select other wedding details. We saw Lori post a photo on Instagram a day before the wedding, and instantly we loved the design and got excited. On the wedding day, everyone loved the arch Lori created and had a great time taking selfies. We were obsessed with the bouquets as well!!! It was the dream design, light, romantic, dreamy and smells sweet. Our guests took the reception arrangements home and cannot stop complimenting how pretty these were. If we were to start again, we would have chosen you again without the blink of an eye.

Sent on 08/04/2019
    AvaFlora 7

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

AvaFlora was literally a dream come true to work with on our wedding day! I work with flowers a fair amount as an inferior designer, but I've never truly experienced their power to completely transform a space and bring SO much joy to a day like I did on our wedding day.. I can literally cry thinking about it! I knew I wanted to work with Lori after hearing our incredibly photographer (Kelsey Combe) gush about her work and I'm so freakin' glad Lori & Mike were able to take us on under 3 months before our big day. They met us at our venue (Oceanbleu) and hosted us at their stunning, quaint shop in Cold Spring Harbor and we instantly liked their calm, professional demeanor and unique, creative approach. They were so receptive to our vision and ideas and went above and beyond in crafting the most stunning reception I've ever seen (I'm biased, but honestly it was out of this world!). From the bouquets and boutonnieres to the jaw dropping tablescapes to the huppah made with so much love you could FEEL it to the personalized green wall escort card holder complete with a neon sign.. it was above and beyond and we can't thank AvaFlora enough. Lori & Mike are hands down the MOST talented, dedicated, respectful team out there - we love you guys! xx

Sent on 07/18/2018
    AvaFlora 8
    AvaFlora 9
    AvaFlora 10
    AvaFlora 11

Brie · Married on 02/24/2018

We used AvaFlora for the floral arrangements for our NYC wedding in February. After discussing our tastes and preferences, Lori pulled together a beautiful draft our wedding day floral arrangements. On the big day, AvaFlora did not disappoint. The flowers were gorgeous and we highly recommend this team for anyone in search of a beautiful, customized arrangement for any special occasion. Thank you AvaFlora!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    AvaFlora 12

• JL Wedding Films
    JL Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Great company to work with! They've done a wonderful job every time i've worked with them!

• Dear Stacey
    Dear Stacey Wedding Photographers

Over the moon with Lori's work. It's so refreshing, unique and wonderfully whimsical. Her arrangements really take on a life of their own. If you're looking for something charming, darling and different, look no further than AvaFlora!

• Stacie Shea Events
    Stacie Shea Events Wedding Planners

Avaflora and I recently worked together on an AMAZING photoshoot. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her talent, design concepts and just overall approach to flowers. As a Wedding Planner she made the floral experience what it was...nothing short of PERFECT!

• 153 Main Street Cold Spring Harbor, 11724 See on map