373 Broadway, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number

• Just A Love Story
  • JAYLIM Studio

5 Reviews for Autumn Lin Photography

Christopher · Married on 05/19/2012

Autumn was awesome and definitely exceeded every expectation that we had. She and her staff took wonderful pictures both for the engagement shoot and on the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she followed my wife, and took pictures of the girls. Her staff member followed me around and took pictures of the guys. Both photographers were excellent and melded well with the party (We've heard horror stories of photographers being in your face during the whole day, but this was definitely NOT the case). We also got the photo booth which was a huge hit on our wedding day. If we were to do it again, she would definitely be #1 on our list. If you can book her, we would recommend her without any reservation!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2012
  • Q

qiming · Married on 01/01/2012

Thank you for providing quality service to let me enjoy happy wedding

Sent on 02/26/2012

Anna · Married on 01/24/2009

AMAZING!! Our ePics were PHENOMENAL! She was a pleasure to work with and so was the entire team of photogs that came along with her. Can't wait to see our proofs. By far my favorite vendor~

Sent on 02/10/2009

• Pink Cake Box Wedding Cakes

Autumn Lin took absolutely gorgeous photos of our wedding cupcake stand. We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out.

• Elizabeth Phaire
    Elizabeth Phaire Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with Autumn Lin several times, and seeing the engagement and wedding photos she has taken of my couples. She is an extraordinarily talented photographer, with a sharp creative eye and natural touch. From edgy to dreamy Autumn has a wide range of imagination, and works with the couple and their surroundings to create exciting, visually and emotionally expressive photos. She is also a really nice person and I always enjoy working with her.

• 373 Broadway New York, 10013 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Autumn Lin Photography)