Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number

About Autumn Glow Design

We believe in crafting custom and creative wedding invitations as unique as our couples. At Autumn Glow Design, we work one on one with you to create designs and invitations that are truly a reflection of you and your wedding. As faithful lovers of paper and all things pretty, we ensure that your unique visions and personalities are brought to life. We’re not just designers – we’re believers in the beauty and magic of creating beautiful design.

Follow Autumn Glow Design on

Autumn Glow Design 5
Autumn Glow Design 6
Autumn Glow Design 7

amy · Married on 10/14/2017

I wish that I could give Autumn Glow Design a thousand stars, my wedding would not have been the same without Tracy's helpfulness, creativity and ideas. Tracy went way above and beyond what I could have ever hoped or imagined and designed us the most beautiful save the dates, invitations, guest bags, thank you cards, signs, favors.. you name it and she had a hand in it. I even liked her work so much that I had her do our Christmas cards too. She was extremely helpful in taking my idea and running with it, since I had so much other stuff I had to worry about and creativity isn't my strong suit. I just gave her suggestions and she turned our invitations into masterpieces-I still get comments to this day. I would suggest her a million times over and really appreciate everything she did to turn our wedding into a truly magical and memorable weekend. THANK YOU Autumn Glow Design :):)

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Autumn Glow Design 15
    Autumn Glow Design 16
    Autumn Glow Design 17

chris · Married on 09/24/2016

Tracy from Autumn Glow Design is a superstar! She designed adorable personalized invites for us, I absolutely love them. We've received so many compliments from family and friends. Her artistic talent definitely shines through- these are not your average stock wedding invites! Tracy is super responsive, has amazing attention to detail, and is willing to go the extra mile to make your vision and style come alive. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Ali · Married on 05/21/2016

Tracy was absolutely AMAZING while helping me design, print, and purchase my wedding programs. I was on a major time crunch, and she responded quickly and did whatever she could to ensure I was able to pick up my programs on time. Her work was absolutely flawless. I never met her in person (my mom went to pick up the programs since I was planning from a far), but my mom said that pick up was quick, easy, and professional. I am SO grateful for Tracy, her dedication, and her passion for her work!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Autumn Glow Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• Amy Lynne Events
    Amy Lynne Events Wedding Planners

Autumn Glow Design is the absolute best around! They are by far the most creative, imaginative, helpful and versatile design company out there. I am a wedding planner and will often consult with Autumn Glow Design on my ideas. With just giving them a very basic thought, they can take that thought and turn it into a product that your clients will rave about for years to come. They have designed wedding invitations, business cards, websites, tank tops, cups, save the dates, birthday cards, table seating cards, sunglasses... You name it, they can make it! I am always blown away by the quality and creativeness put forth in any product I have ordered. Highly recommended!