Austinique Weddings and Events

Austinique Weddings and Events 4
Austinique Weddings and Events 5

Nelva Perez · Married on 05/25/2019

So Amazing!

Amber (Austinique Weddings) was a breath of fresh air. She was a top of everything. I really appreciated her quick and patient attitude one everything.... especially the little stuff that I didn't realize needed to get taken care of until she had already taken care of it. Under all the chaos she was calm and was always avaible through the whole event. I never felt like I had to chase her down. Every time I looked up she was getting things done. She was amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/12/2019

The Absolute Best Wedding Coordinator

I feel incredibly lucky to have found Austinique Weddings & Events for my wedding coordination. Amber provided the perfect amount of guidance throughout the planning process, and was incredibly helpful with answering the millions of questions I had leading up to my wedding day. On the day-of, her professionalism and upbeat demeanor made me feel so at ease, and I can honestly say the day was stress-free because of Amber. I can’t recommend Austinique Weddings & Events enough, and will be sure to mention them to any family and friends who are planning weddings in the Austin area.

Sent on 06/20/2019

jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

The brains of the wedding

We want to give Amber the highest review of all the persons/vendors involved in making our wedding go well. She is extremely good at her job. I have no doubt that the wedding went off so well and was so well organized thanks to Amber. She was able to resolve many issues almost as quickly as they arose. It seems like she has an almost unlimited access to the right people and the right resources all across Austin all ready and willing to find a way to give her what she wants. She was very easy to talk to and very responsive to our questions and/or concerns. Nearly every guest at our wedding who had the pleasure of speaking with her came up to us and complimented Amber. That says so much to us. Having somebody like this who is so sweet, so professional and so capable at the same time is always going to be a recipe for success and that is exactly what occurred with us. Amber is highly recommended and worth every cent!

Sent on 12/08/2018