Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number

About Austin Wedding Makeup

Austin Wedding Makeup is a team of highly trained makeup artists who specialize in beauty and bridal makeup. We provide services in salon or on location to provide our clients with the level of service they should expect from a their beauty team. Please visit our website for more information regarding our services and pricing. You can also view more of our portolio on our website and our Facebook page.

www.facebook.com/AustinMakeup

AWMLogo052111
NicoleEXTRAS007

27 Reviews for Austin Wedding Makeup

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

Lisa was absolutely fabulous. Her admin Krista was so professional and organized that it put us girls at ease. She did my makeup absolutely stunning and elegant. My husband was so stunned by how well my makeup was done, and she's super sweet on top of everything!

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • User5171939 · 2+ years ago

Finding Shannon Nicole through AWM was like a dream come true for my wedding this past April! She is the best makeup artist I have ever had the pleasure of working with (I've gone to a few of those boutique places like blushington lately for other weddings and birthdays, and they never quite got my makeup right). Not only is Shannon Nicole a killer artist and works with a really steady hand, but she also has a sunny disposition and is just fun to be around. Plus, her own makeup and hair and whole outfit were so flawless that I instantly trusted her artistic judgement. She's the second artist I met with for a trial run, and the first did not listen to any of my preferences and I left feeling very clown-like. But Shannon listened to everything I had to say and had lots of amazing suggestions right off the bat, and when I left her trial run my makeup looked fantastic. I still looked like me, but like, on my best makeup day times a million. On the actual day of the wedding, she was just as cool and calm as the first time I had met her, and she had even saved the last little bit of blush that I had fallen in love with during our trial run. My bridesmaids loved her and the looks that she gave them, which were very different yet perfectly accentuated each individual's best features. Everyone's makeup stayed perfect all night, and we all got tons of compliments on the job that Shannon did. I mean, she even has her own makeup line and everything. Krista at AWM set it all up, and she was super friendly and easy to work with too.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Haley · Married on 11/01/2014

Austin Wedding Makeup is so wonderful! I contacted them via email and talked to Krista! She was so professional and so kind! I just knew after talking to her, that I wanted AWM to do our makeup for the wedding day. She was so flexible in helping me plan a time to get my makeup done for my bridals. That's when I met Sonia, who did my makeup for my bridals as well as on the wedding day. She is just SO MUCH FUN! Sonia was so sweet! I showed her a photo of how I wanted my makeup and she did it exactly how I wanted! On the day of the wedding, I wanted to change my makeup just a little and she was able to do it exactly how I asked! Sonia did all of my bridesmaids makeup as well as my mom and mother-in-law. She made us all look beautiful for my wedding. Plus, she made us all feel so comfortable! Sonia and the AWM team are awesome and I couldn't have been more happy with my makeup! :)

Sent on 11/09/2014

Austin Wedding Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• Jeff Campbell Photography
    Jeff Campbell Photography Wedding Photographers

We LOVE your work!

• Brass Tacks Events
    Brass Tacks Events Wedding Planners

Lisa of Austin Wedding Makeup is an absolute dream to work with. A true professional. She always arrives at my events early and with a beaming smile. In addition to doing superior work as a makeup artist, she is a naturally delightful person and that has a very positive effect on my brides. Lisa has this uncanny ability to set my brides at ease and that makes my job so much easier. I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about Lisa and Austin Wedding Makeup.