Bakersfield, CA 93312 Map · Phone number

About Austin Thomas Photo

AustinThomas|Photo is a business devoted to expression through design. At ATPhoto we focus on making your pictures unique. If you are interested in setting up a consultation regarding an event, photoshoot or wedding give me a call! I look forward to talking with you!

Follow Austin Thomas Photo on

DM21
RyanMandi147

2 Reviews for Austin Thomas Photo

Angela · Married on 04/25/2015

Many people told me that my wedding day would go by in a flash, and it really did! Once your makeup and hair is done, and the dress is on, it's like a blink and it's all over. But looking through my photos from Austin, they took me back to those special moments of our wedding day. Not only are they artistically beautiful, but you can see and feel each person's emotions through the photos. There is an intricacy in his work. He isn't just snapping photos. His methodology, even with placement of lighting and catching the best angles, is an art form he's seemed to master. Austin & Alivia worked 10 long hours to capture the most important day of my life and I'm so glad I chose them to be my wedding photographer. They even had some sneak peaks ready for me to share the NEXT day! I was blown away at how quick he was to get the photos back to me. I cannot wait to fill my home home with these gorgeous photos!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Danessa · Married on 10/08/2016

3.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0

My husband and I chose Austin Thomas Photography for our wedding. Before signing the contract, I inquired about a second photographer of which Austin assured me there would be one; however, on the wedding day there was no second photographer. He did not approach us before, during, or after the wedding to explain, apologize, or offer compensation for the no show. A few months after, I wrote a letter explaining my concerns and frustrations. His response was apologetic stating the second photographer had an emergency that day and was willing to compensate in the form of a print credit or special print. My husband and I decided on a print credit. Upon texting our decision to Austin, he denied offering this option. Ultimately, we settled on a picture album.

There are some picture flaws I feel a second photographer could have remedied. There was a U-Haul in the background of family photos, my dress had a small train that was bunched in a few shots, and there were few guest photos.

In retrospect, due to the lack of professionalism and accountability, I would have performed a more thorough search of photographers in the Bakersfield area. Austin was very easy to work with and took many beautiful pictures that we will cherish for years to come; however, I do not feel the service and price were equivalent.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums