Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for Austin Makeup & More

Consultations (2)
Multi. Stylists (2)
Group Discounts (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

I'm SO VERY thankful I chose Austin Makeup & More for my hair and makeup. I could not have made a better selection. I was not only 1000% satisfied with my hair and makeup on the big day but myself and my wedding party had the most fun hanging out with Katelyn and Bex while getting ready. Katelyn was so flexible at the last minute and squeezed 2 more bridesmaids in for makeup. It was hands down the best makeup application I have EVER had. In addition, I was so happy with my hair that I actually switched hair dressers and now go to Bex for all my hair needs. I would recommend Austin Makeup & More OVER and OVER and OVER again. If only I had a reason to have my hair styled and makeup applied every day!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/3/22, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Katelyn is very personable and professional. We loved her and she did a great job on our makeup. We are all women of color and we loved our makeup.

Profile Picture Sonia, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hair and makeup for myself and my entire bridal party was done by Katelyn and Bex. They were amazing!! Not only very talented, but wonderful ladies. So flexible and easy to work with. My bridal party had the best time chatting with them while getting beautified. I felt like a princess after the girls were done with me!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/20/16, 1 Review