Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

5 Reviews for Austin Beaver

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2015

Being very musically inclined, I knew what I wanted from a wedding DJ from the start. Someone fun, not cheesy, played current songs, and knew how to get and keep the party going. I heard that Austin was the best wedding DJ in Seattle so I set up a consultation with him and my now husband. The 3 of us immediately clicked at the meeting and we decided to go ahead and hire Austin. He totally understood the type of music that we wanted to play, consulted with us about the important songs, etc. Totally represented who we are as a couple and as individuals.
    I have heard that Austin is a bit more on the expensive side for a DJ, but I can tell you that he's well worth the money.
    During our wedding, people from the younger age group AND the older age group, actually told us I that they thought that DJ was great! Everyone loved Austin's style, his demeanor, and his playlist.
    Austin kept things rolling during the wedding so not a single guest missed out on any of the first dances, cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss. People stayed and danced till the very end of the night and probably would have kept going if they could have.
    100% fabulous, 100% worth the money! Thank you, Austin!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Stefanie · Married on 10/05/2013

Where do I start? Austin is a phenomenal DJ and is extremely personable. We heard about his extraordinary talent as a wedding emcee and DJ from other wedding vendors. We met him several times before our wedding so he could get to know us as a couple. I wouldn't just call him a "wedding DJ." He's also a consultant. We felt extremely confident that he knew our personal styles after each and every meeting with him. The music he chose to play at our wedding represented us perfectly and we received SO MANY compliments from our guests! Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time. Austin also helped our wedding planner coordinate the little details and really made our wedding day spectacular. Yes, he's pricey, but well worth it.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Our family has been very lucky to have Austin help make our wedding experiences one of a kind! He has now played a major role in 2 marriages and he created an atmosphere at each one that was special and different.

Austin knows how to keep a wedding reception on track. His expertise helps the reception to move at a perfect pace making sure there is never an awkward moment. All the other vendors love to work with him and Austin takes that final look, that final inspection of every aspect before the event starts. He solves problems without hesitation that do not even concern his role in the reception. The music was perfectly matched for each stage of the event.

In other words, he is worth every penny!!!

Sent on 08/26/2013