Brooklyn, NY 11213 Map · Phone number

About Ausome Audio & Video

Ausome Audio & Video

Professional, Fully Insured Live Entertainment. Providing Audio, Video & Lighting Services since 1999.

Our DJ knows how to keep the crowd involved, keep everyone dancing and provide high-energy entertainment that will ensure all your guests have a great time.

Our motto is: Good Music Good Fun = Great Memories

Our Goal is to make the wedding of Your dreams become a reality.

We accomplish this by providing a fun, energetic and always professional party atomosphere.

We play a wide range of music from top 40, dance, pop, latin, oldies, smooth jazz, r&b, hip-hop, reggae, soca, calypso, etc. Our DJ will work with you in advance to create a playlist of your favorite songs.

We use the latest, state of the art, high-powered equipment and our staff is on-time, knowledgeable, courteous, polite & professional.

In Addition to Party Rockin' DJ's & Crowd Moving MC's;

Ausome Audio & Video also provides: Videographers, Video Screens, Fog and Haze Machines, Customized Monogram GOBO's, LED Uplighting, Laser, Strobe & LED Party Lights, Custom Photo Slide Shows, Giveaways and More.

regal5
regal5
2623dbc4fbe73027 1348870612693 wedding

12 Reviews for Ausome Audio & Video

Asa · Married on 08/18/2018

Ausome Audio Video is by far Absolutely Amazing!!! I hired them for my wedding and let me just say they are nothing short of PERFECT!!! I had an outdoor venue, and unfortunately Mother Nation was not on our side that day. However, that didn't stop Ausome Audio/Video, the visual production we planned to display to our guest went off without a hitch. Ausome Audio/Video when ABOVE & BEYOND, to ensure that despite the rain, our production was exactly what we wanted. The level of customer service was impeccable. Everything was done with care, dedication, hard work, and with a smile! I am truly grateful to have found such an amazing company!!! Their knowledge of all the services they offer, the quality of their equipment, and their sense of urgency to get things done properly is GRADE A!!!! Ausome Audio/Video will forever be my go to for all of my AV needs!!!! Thanks You Guys Are AUSOME!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/22/2014

I was lucky enough to book with DJ Aus. He was by far the best vendor I worked with. He was incredibly friendly and professional. I sent him an email with songs I wanted to hear including Afro beats and he went above and beyond with the wedding mix he created. I told him I wanted a reception where everyone danced all night long. And that is exactly what I got. I remember stepping out of the reception room and then returning and thinking "This place looks like a club!" I loved it as that was exactly what my husband and I envisioned for the night. Multiple people approached me and said "Your DJ is awesome." His lives up to the name.
    DJ Aus was affordable and still provided excellent service which included uplighting. He is knowledgeable about various genres of music and took the time to research other options. I can't say enough good things about him.

Sent on 03/12/2014

margot · event on 07/11/2013

We had my daughter's sweet 16 party on July 11, 2013. Aus was the consummate professional from when we first booked him to when the party ended. Aus kept the music pumping and she had the time of her life! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Aus. He kept in touch with me throughout planning the event, up until we finally met. What a wonderful guy! If you need a dj, don't hesitate to book Aus. His prices are unbeatable for what he offers you. You really can't go wrong. We will use him for any event we give and will recommend him to anyone who needs a serious DJ. Aus is the man!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Award

Ausome Audio & Video FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection