Aurora Graphic Studio

Norfolk, VA View map

After perusing the market for invitations for my own events, I came to the realization that the market is flooded with cookie-cutter invitations for events with only about 10 different themes. I felt that I had to compromise my vision for my event to fit one of these 10 options. This seemed silly. After all, we're not all Shabby Chic fans are we? My goal in creating this shop was to create paperies with themes to fit everyone's personality.

I created a blog, AuroraInvited.tumblr.com in which I explore one new theme and create a corresponding invitation daily. I then put them up on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AuroraGraphicStudio for sale as a printable invitation.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Design
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Christy
    Christy Married on 10/09/2016
    Jen was great! She designed a logo for our wedding website that we carried though on our digital invitations, koozies, SnapChat filter, and all other materials. She also designed this PERFECT thank you note that we put at each place setting. Jen was easy to work with, responsive, and took all the feedback we had and incorporated it. We love the design of our logo, and appreciate that it could be applied on koozies which we can carry around everywhere.

Marie Violet Photography Marie Violet Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is so incredibly talented, she is creative, passionate and truly LOVES what she does. I'm always excited to see what new creation she has dreamed of and the attention to detail and care she places within her artwork is above exceptional. I am always telling my brides about her Aurora Graphics and how she can help you create a unique and wonderful Save The Date, wedding invitation, Thank You Card or anything else that you could want or need on your wedding day! An incredibly passionate artist is always goes above and beyond to ensure your wedding details and stunning and beautiful.

And I Love Her Violins And I Love Her Violins Wedding Musicians

You will love the work of graphic designer, Jennifer Rose! She created a beautiful ad for me for the Wedding Planner Magazine and the Bridal Dish Reception Line! She is quick to create the work and is fee is very reasonable.

VIBEvents Group VIBEvents Group Wedding Planners

Aurora Invited Custom Invitations is such a joy to use. Jennifer is amazing and is quick to get items designed, printed and to you. We have used her several times and she is creative, prompt and professional! The product is of great quality and is beautiful.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AuroraGraphicStudio Norfolk, 23508
Location of (Aurora Graphic Studio)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding