940 N 82nd st, Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number

About Aura Photo Booth

Are you planning an important event?

Worried about that your guests will leave early? Give them an Aura Photo Booth and ensure your party is a success!

When your friends step into our booth, the first thing they will notice is the size. With other photo booths, only a few people can squeeze in, and still they will be crowded. With the Aura Photo Booth, you can fit more people than ever, and they have room to pose and have fun!

You can book us online. We made sure that the online booking is as efficient as possible.

Visit our website to reserve your booth today, or call us at 855-855-AURA(2872) .

Follow Aura Photo Booth on

AuraPhotoBooths
LacieBrianStripsAuraPhotoBoothsNov2010001

3 Reviews for Aura Photo Booth

Erin · Married on 08/23/2013

I booked Aura Photo Booth only a few weeks prior to my wedding and I am so happy that I made the decision! Marjan (the owner) gave me an excellent price and was so fun and professional to work with. I have been to many weddings with photo booths and this one stands out! It is clean, beautiful and easy to use! It's all touch screen where you select how many are in your party and if you want color or black and white. She provided an awesome prop box too! The other difference is she provides each person in the photo group with a copy of the picture! This was a huge hit at my wedding and I received many compliments. Marjan was a true pleasure to work with and I would recommend her 100% to anyone in need of a fun and professional photo booth! Thank you Aura Photo Booth for contributing such an exceptional element to our wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Kendra · Married on 09/03/2011

Aura Photo Booths did an excellent job at our wedding! The booth was all white and blended well with the decor. They had an attendant standing by the whole time making sure that everything went smoothly. Everyone got a copy of the pictures they took and there was an extra copy for them to place in our guest book and sign their names. There was an option for guests to do black and white and/or color. There was a prop box full of all kinds of hilarious items that our guests had a blast with! We got some really funny pictures and the props were only an extra $50. After the event, all of the pictures were sent to us on a disk and uploaded to a website for all of our guests to view for free. Everyone loved it and we got some of the best shots of our whole wedding. The price was good, the service was great, and we would highly recommend Aura Photo Booths to others!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Meaghan · Married on 08/27/2011

Loved that I could have both black/white and color options! Also, Aura happily placed my personalized logo on our picture strips- which looked awesome and added a personal touch (it matched our invitations!). The guy who ran the booth was friendly, helpful, and very tolerant to my loud and rowdy family and friends! :) I would totally recommend this company to anyone... And honestly I'm wanting to plan another party so I can book them again!

Sent on 09/14/2011

• 940 N 82nd st Seattle, 98103 See on map
    Location of (Aura Photo Booth)