Audrey Luxe Weddings & Events

Bowie, MD View map
$1,875 Package Price

$1,875 Package Price

Inspired by elegance, class, and luxury, Audrey Luxe is a brand that encapsulates all three. We are dedicated to being one of the top leading wedding and event planning agencies in the greater Washington metropolitan area. With you in mind, we commit to executing your dream wedding with professionalism and style. We offer four custom packages, of your choice, that can accommodate the DIY Bride all the way to the A. Luxe Bride who imagines themselves just showing up to the wedding of their dreams. We also offer wedding services a la carte, for those brides who only require "here and there" assistance. Whatever the requirement, Audrey Luxe can deliver. To learn more about our packages in detail, book your Free consultation today!

Jacquelynne Event on: 06/24/2017
    You exceeded my expectations. Everything was done professionally and looked awesome. Thank you for helping to make my day special.

Audrey Luxe Weddings & Events's reply:

It was really our pleasure! Thanks for trusting us with your special day and thanks for the great review!!
    Janelle Married on 06/17/2017
    As a stationary designer, it was my extreme pleasure working with Audrey Luxe Wedding & Events. Communication between myself and Nichelle was very fluid and easy. Acting as a liaison for her clients, she was able to relay their vision in a concise and descriptive manner. It was a collaborative effort, with her being more than willing to provide additional direction when needed...and it resulted in a beautiful product that overwhemlingly pleased the client. I am excited about this new working relationship, and I'm sure I'll be working more with Audrey Luxe in the near future. Thanks for making my job easier!

Audrey Luxe Weddings & Events's reply:

I don't know where to begin! First, thank you so much for your vendor review! It was certainly my pleasure working with you as well and I look forward to working with you more in the future!

Bowie, 20721
Location of (Audrey Luxe Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding