147 Duck Woods Dr, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Audra Krieg Photography

Every couple, wedding and love story is unique. We want your photographs to reflect just exactly who you are and we take our time to get to know you and capture each little detail of your day!

Note from Audra: I truly believe that I have the best job in the entire world. I'm constantly surrounded by love, happiness and freshly made promises. Being a part of each wedding day is an inspiration to me and I couldn't be more honored each time I capture a Daddy give his daughter away or the way the groom tears up when he sees his bride for the first time.

Traditional enough to treasure for 100 years, unique enough to tell your story!

gg698
3727f83c19f38c0f MJ19
ak219

15 Reviews for Audra Krieg Photography

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

We are so glad we had Audra as our photographer. She is so fun to work with and puts you at ease in front of the camera. Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful, it's going to be so hard to pick the ones that we print out to have framed. If you want the perfect wedding package have her husband, Jason Krieg, be the officiant at your wedding. We had lots of compliments about Jason and the beautiful ceremony he had prepared for us. We thoroughly enjoyed working with this wonderful, sweet, and caring couple!

Sent on 12/15/2016

We chose Audra as the photographer for our October wedding, and I'm so glad we did. The photos from our recent engagement session are amazing! She made us feel so comfortable and captured many genuine smiles. From our 60-minute session, we received a full album of frame-worthy photos. She is a lovely person, and I know she will be the perfect addition to our wedding day. Her prices are reasonable, she is welcoming and kind, and the finished product is more than I could have hoped for.

Sent on 05/15/2015

We used Audra for our September wedding. She also did our engagement pictures. She was very flexible with our shots including taking our engagement pictures on paddleboards which allowed us to show one of our favorite hobbies. On the day of the wedding she listened well to us (the couple) but also took charge during family pictures. This was no little task as my family is large and included a dozen young children. She kept us on schedule and kept the photos flowing. She is very talented and very professional.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Audra Krieg Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Audra Krieg Photography 1
    Digital Images
    Digital Images are included in all wedding packages as our gift to you! We want you to be able to share your images with family and friends. (Please leave the print enlargements up to us!)

• I Do OBX Weddings
    I Do OBX Weddings Wedding Officiants

You will find that this highly talented photographer has the ability to capture the most awesome and memorable moments of your wedding, engagement photos and your family photos as well:) Audra’s presence will not even be noticed as she moves through your ceremony and reception with the greatest of ease. Her warm and cheerful manner is contagious:) She’ll have you and your guests smiling and in turn will capture all those precious moments on your wedding day that you will have because she was there!

• Heather Events
    Heather Events Wedding Planners

Audra's attention to detail & ability to take beautiful photos makes her stand out as a photographer on the Outer Banks! Excellent professionalism & so easy to work with!

• 147 Duck Woods Dr Kitty Hawk, 27949 See on map