Auburn Blue Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Auburn Blue Photography is a wedding and engagement photography company operating out of San Bernardino, California. This husband-and-wife duo is truly honored to serve clients as they celebrate their joyous day. With a natural and photojournalistic approach, the team preserves their clients’ precious memories as their day unfolds.

Auburn Blue Photography provides nearlyweds with a wide range of services to choose from. As well as coverage on the day of your event, the team offers engagement, trash-the-dress, and boudoir photo shoot sessions. Owing to their one-event-per-day policy, the duo will provide you with the undivided attention your event deserves. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, and albums, as well as save-the-date and thank-you cards.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Monica M. Married on 04/11/2021

Winter Wedding in Spring

George and Sam definitely know how to work their magic! They have such wonderful energy and we felt so comfortable in front of the camera because of it! My husband and I are so in love with the engagement and wedding albums we received. They understood the vision we were going for and delivered amazing photos.

Auburn Blue Photography's reply:

You both are so sweet 🖤. I wish you all the best on your journey through marriage as well as continued happiness.
    Emelyne G. Married on 11/27/2020

Friendly, Fun, and Awesome People!

Sam and George are genuinely one of the nicest people I’ve met. When I first met them, it felt like I’ve already known them my whole life and it was easy to talk to them and work with them. All of the photo shoots that I’ve done with them all came out great, 100%, A++ work and I can’t wait to do my next shoot with them!

Auburn Blue Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emmie! It was such a pleasure serving you on your day and we hope to continue being there for you and your family. You all have been a true blessing to us!
    Skyla S. Married on 10/06/2020

Best photographers EVER

Where do I even start...?! These two are a power couple. We love them with all of our hearts. Not only are their photos absolutely amazing, they are the most amazing, down to earth people, who constantly made us laugh. We won an Elopement giveaway at the beginning of the year, and we feel so thankful that they were able to capture our amazing day ! We wanted REALLY dark and moody photos, and that is exactly their style ! We chased the sun ( as much as we could, it was a rather cloudy day ), did some adventuring, George even climbed a tree to get some fun photos. Highly recommend them to ANYONE who wants super dark and moody photos, George and Sam are your people !

Auburn Blue Photography's reply:

You and Ryan are literally the best persons! We love to see your shoutouts and referrals around social media. If we are ever low in spirits, we know that we have friends like you to boost us back up and encourage us with your kind words and kick ass energy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

George
George
Lead Photographer

What's going on people!

I'm George, your main guy when it comes to all things shooting and ediiting. One thing about me that you're going to notice is that I don't do boring, and you shouldn't either! If the laugh ain't genuine, then I'm firing myself.

Please laugh... I need this job.

In short, I've been shooting for about 5 years total, and I know this because I started when our little one was born - 7 days after we got married. We didn't really have a professional photographer to document moments as special as these, so I took on the challenge.

Ever since then, we've gotten the chance to meet and photograph so many people of all kinds of cultures and backgrounds and they've all found a way to leave an imprint in my life.

Being Afro-Latino, I've been able to help BIPOC folks feel that sense of releif and security. Not only do they know that their photographer knows exactly how to capture their tones in the best light without diminishing who they are, but they know I've lived similar experiences and struggles. Making our voice heard in our community and raising awareness on issues affecting BIPOC and LGBTQIA communities, we've cultivated a seat at a table where there is a safe space and where we can document love stories together fearlessly!

Samantha
Samantha
Administrative Director

Hey guys!

I'm Sam and I will most likely be the first voice or face you hear and see when you book with Auburn Blue Photography.

In these past few years within our business, I've helped lay the foundation that helps streamline your day. From the moment we receive your inquiry, to consultations (or exchanging memes and emojis through text), shooting your wedding, and delivering your gallery, I will be walking with you hand-in-hand and doing everything I can to keep your day stress free.

Because I'm bilingual, we have helped Latinx people jump over language barriers so that they too can navigate through our booking and delivery process.

While I may be the head of administration, I am also my husband George's assistant photographer. So that means that your day will almost always have more than one photographer capturing your best moments.

We have built our business on being of service and making sure that your wedding day will be preserved for decades to come so that your legacy can be passed down through generations.

San Bernardino San Bernardino, CA, 92408
9093120627

Monday: 9:00am - 8:00pm Tuesday: 900am - 8:00pm Wednesday: 9:00am - 8:00pm Thursday: 9:00am - 8:00pm Friday: 9:00am - 8:00pm Saturday: 9:00am - 8:00pm Sunday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Location of (Auburn Blue Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding