Nashville, Tennessee, Nashville, TN 37216 Map · Phone number

About Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist

Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist is a wedding makeup artist based in Nashville, Tennessee. Aubrey has been working in the beauty industry for nearly a decade, and loves being able to highlight her clients’ gorgeous features. She specializes in making each person feel their absolute best and have fun during such an important day.

Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist is happy to work with clients before the wedding at a consultation to develop and practice the looks. This allows them to make sure everyone is on the same page. On the big day, multiple licensed stylists can travel to your location and accommodate groups of up to 24 people with hairstyling, makeup, and men’s grooming. Their hair services include blowouts, textured styling, and updos. For makeup, clients can choose contour, eye, and natural options. Fake lashes and tattoo coverage can be applied upon request.

Follow Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist on

Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 5
Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 6
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/13/2019

Badass bombshell beautifying genius- hire Aubrey!

I reached out to over 30 different hair and makeup peeps. This bride was looking to ball on a budget. The plan was that was to only include me getting full bridal, one of my girls wanted hair and one wanted makeup. So I wasn’t working with a big tab. With this, I found it hard to meet other MUA minimums. Aubrey got back to me almost immediately, which made it so great for the “get it done now while I have the time” type of person I am. Her minimum was basically what I’d pay for bridal, which was super reasonable, and honestly a steal because of the magicalness and passion you get from her. I was an out of town bride, and was planning a trip a week away from our first conversation. She got me booked for the time I was down there for a test run, no problem! She didn’t make me put down a deposit, just counted my test run as all the security she needed. I’m pretty damn awkward, but she made me feel so comfortable during that first session, sipping on champagne the whole time. I came in with inspiration pics, and not only did she NAIL IT, I’m convinced she did it better. A week out from the big day, she hooked me up with an amazing gal for a spray tan and gave me my very first blow out (I’m hooked, I didn’t know my hair was that pretty lol) - and even helped me coordinate the appointments for the few days I had in town before the wedding. Day of the wedding, Aubrey came and made us glow goddess beauty! Out of all of my vendors, she’s the only one I can say delivered above and beyond expectations from start to finish. I wish I lived in Nashville for so many obvious reasons, but one of them is to have Aubrey could do my hair and makeup for all my special moments.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 7
    Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 8
    Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 9
    Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 10
    Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 11
    Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 12

Jenny Pericht · Married on 02/03/2018

10/10 would let her beat my face again.

Aubrey is phenomenal! She made me feel so at ease on our wedding day, and so beautiful. She was amazing and met with me multiple times before to discuss looks, hair, color choices for my skin tone - EVERYTHING. My makeup lasted the entire evening - and let’s be real, the whole next day too!! She truly made me feel the most confident version of myself.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Nashville, Tennessee Nashville, TN, 37216 See on map
    (319) 929-7471 (Phone number)