Nashville, Tennessee, Nashville, TN 37216 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist

Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist is a wedding makeup artist based in Nashville, Tennessee. Aubrey has been working in the beauty industry for nearly a decade, and loves being able to highlight her clients’ gorgeous features. She specializes in making each person feel their absolute best and have fun during such an important day.

Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist is happy to work with clients before the wedding at a consultation to develop and practice the looks. This allows them to make sure everyone is on the same page. On the big day, multiple licensed stylists can travel to your location and accommodate groups of up to 24 people with hairstyling, makeup, and men’s grooming. Their hair services include blowouts, textured styling, and updos. For makeup, clients can choose contour, eye, and natural options. Fake lashes and tattoo coverage can be applied upon request.

Follow Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist on

Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 5
Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 6
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/13/2019

Badass bombshell beautifying genius- hire Aubrey!

I reached out to over 30 different hair and makeup peeps. This bride was looking to ball on a budget. The plan was that was to only include me getting full bridal, one of my girls wanted hair and one wanted makeup. So I wasn’t working with a big tab. With this, I found it hard to meet other MUA minimums. Aubrey got back to me almost immediately, which made it so great for the “get it done now while I have the time” type of person I am. Her minimum was basically what I’d pay for bridal, which was super reasonable, and honestly a steal because of the magicalness and passion you get from her. I was an out of town bride, and was planning a trip a week away from our first conversation. She got me booked for the time I was down there for a test run, no problem! She didn’t make me put down a deposit, just counted my test run as all the security she needed. I’m pretty damn awkward, but she made me feel so comfortable during that first session, sipping on champagne the whole time. I came in with inspiration pics, and not only did she NAIL IT, I’m convinced she did it better. A week out from the big day, she hooked me up with an amazing gal for a spray tan and gave me my very first blow out (I’m hooked, I didn’t know my hair was that pretty lol) - and even helped me coordinate the appointments for the few days I had in town before the wedding. Day of the wedding, Aubrey came and made us glow goddess beauty! Out of all of my vendors, she’s the only one I can say delivered above and beyond expectations from start to finish. I wish I lived in Nashville for so many obvious reasons, but one of them is to have Aubrey could do my hair and makeup for all my special moments.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 12
  • Madeleine

Madeleine · Married on 02/02/2019

50th Wedding Anniversary

Aubrey was quick to respond to my inquiry for makeup for our 50th Anniversary celebration with family and friends. I was so pleased with her artistry. Took about 30 minutes from start to finish, and I felt beautiful when looking in the mirror! Not only have I been to her shop but, she has come to my home in times of need. I highly recommend Aubrey for your makeup needs. You won’t be sorry you did! See you next time, Aubrey. I’ll definitely be calling again!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Justine

Justine Schultz · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding day makeup

Aubrey was awesome! She was super flexible, responsive, and had such a great energy. My makeup was beautiful and natural- just as I wanted! She also made my bridesmaids and mother look like total bombshells. You’d be lucky to have her with you for any special occasion!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Aubrey Heller Makeup Artist 2
    End of Summer Special!

Now booking last-minute weddings through the end of August! EVERYONE (brides, bridesmaids, mothers, guests, etc) will recieve a 20% discount on their service during July and August 2019!

Brides $120 per service (normally $150)

Everyone Else only $68 per service (normally $85)

*travel/assistant/trial fees still charged when applicable. Services must be completed before 8/31/19.

• Nashville, Tennessee Nashville, TN, 37216 See on map
    (319) 929-7471 (Phone number)