200 West 57th St. Suite 202, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

Atlas Floral Decorators 6
Atlas Floral Decorators 7

Jackie · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Flowers!

Atlas provided the flowers for my 12/1/18 wedding at the Somerley and they did an amazing job! They were accommodating to my busy work schedule with setting up appointments in the evening and they did a great job at taking my thoughts and turning it inside something amazing that I never would have imaged. The flowers were just breathtaking. I had guests asking me who the florist was - so many people said they don't think they had ever been to a wedding with such beautiful flowers. I couldn't be happier with how my centerpieces came out - they really made the whole room pop!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Blown Away!

Jeannie and her team truly made my wedding night MAGICAL. From the moment I stepped into her office, I knew I wanted to work with her. She is extremely professional, patient, and kind. She has so much experience and showed me hundreds of pictures of ceremony flowers and center pieces that her and her team created.

I changed my mind on details multiple times because I was so indecisive and Jeannie was so patient and really helped me make decisions I was 100% happy with. Jeannie was familiar with my venue (Cipriani 25 Broadway) and spoke with the coordinator and production to make sure everything would be executed perfectly. When I saw how everything came together, I was blown away. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful all the arrangements were.

Jeannie was so easy to work with and really had an answer for everything. She has such a creative mind and her and her team really made our wedding night perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Daniella · Married on 06/15/2018

Matthew and his staff were so great to work with from the very start. He worked with us and our budget and was very accommodating. The floral arrangements on our wedding day were absolutely perfect and I would highly recommend Atlas!

Sent on 08/16/2018

• Pearl Event Planning
    Pearl Event Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Kiriba from Atlas Floral Decorators this weekend on a gorgeous NYC wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better Floral design vendor. He was very easy to work with, very responsive, very flexible, and his work was spectacular. If you are looking for an event designer for your wedding or special event, look no further! This is where you need to be.

• 200 West 57th St. Suite 202 New York, 10019 See on map