PO Box 81232, Austin, TX 78708 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Atlas Designs

At Atlas Designs we create completely custom, fully tailored, totally glamorous, ultra romantic wedding and party invitations. In our search for the perfect wedding invitation, we were finding that all designs online looked the same. Wanting to offer our customers something more than a cookie cutter template, we set out to find quality papers, glamorous pockets, shimmering ribbons and eye-catching embelishment to create truly unique designs. We strive to be the one-stop-shop for all invitation and stationery needs by offering laser, thermography and letterpress printing as well as environmentally friendly stock options such as plantable stationery and 100% post-consumer paper stock. Our mission is to provide brides and event planners with the most original, elegant and beautiful invitation package in print. But what sets us apart is this: we then combine that with top-notch, above and beyond customer service and go the extra twenty miles because we love what we do!

Full galleries of our invitations and our photography can be found at
www.atlasdesigns.net. From your wedding day, to the birth of your precious baby, to the special events in your life, Atlas can custom design a truly unique invitation and preserve your beautiful moments with creativity and a fresh photography style. We consider it an honor to be invited into those intimate times of your life, and commit to bringing you high quality service and a finished product that you will be proud of.

SaveTheDatePL
Margot and Timmothy
Johanna and Ethan

8 Reviews for Atlas Designs

Grace · Married on 10/24/2009

Lois customizes each invitation to capture the individual style of each client. She gives 5 star service and professionalism to each design. A pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 10/31/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2009

Lois had a showroom in Boca which she invited me to, but she also offered to meet me at my own house, saying she'd bring swatches and some of her custom invites that matched my taste and theme. She was on time, showing up 1 minute before the appointment and seriously is one of the nicest vendors I've talked to so far. She's highly organized and very professional. Even better, her invitations are gorgeous. She does everything to your taste, everything is custom made, and she is very creative. She does high end invitations but she's willing to work with any budget. If you have not even thought about what to do with invitations, I highly recommend that you meet with Lois.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Anne-Marie · Married on 04/18/2009

I was astounded with the level of customer service Lois provided - from meeting me near my home to sharing advice to designing and producing truly spectacular pieces. I am STILL receiving compliments from friends and family on my invitations and wedding collateral. The most common feedback is, "I have never seen nor received anything like this" and, "Yours are the most beautiful invitations I've seen". Stellar design, impeccable products, unparalleled customer service.

Sent on 05/01/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Atlas Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Atlas Designs 1
    Free Consultation
    Call today to schedule a FREE consultation for your wedding package. We take the time to learn about your event, your ideas, your dream so we can create an invitation or design package that fits right into your wedding. This promotion is currently available to Austin and the surrounding cities.

• PO Box 81232 Austin, 78708 See on map
    5619728527 (Other Phone Number)
    8662087331 (Fax Number)