2265 Brenda Ln, Lithia Springs, GA 30122 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Atlanta Sound and Fury

Atlanta Sound and Fury is an award-winning DJ and entertainment company located in Lithia Springs, Georgia. They want your wedding to be fun so they pride themselves on creating an amazing atmosphere that will make your day unique and memorable. Their goal is to exceed your expectations. Atlanta Sound and Fury provides high quality, experienced professionals who love what they do.

This entertainment company's premium DJ is Terry. He has over 20 years of experience and he's skilled in a variety of musical genres. Terry knows how to read a crowd and will make sure to keep your guests dancing all night long. Atlanta Sound and Fury services include:

• Consultation
  • One event per day
  • Karaoke
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to providing a DJ for your wedding, this company will also provide the following:

• Uplighting

Wedding reception
me w mathew and natali
2013111621374
Atlanta Sound and Fury
fun dancers dif ages noga
cupid lil girl w bride
20160605154705
20160528213231001
0cf98ab74130d0c2 Wes and Emily cool group shot 2

20 Reviews for Atlanta Sound and Fury

I'm not sure if I can say much more than the other reviewers already have, but as everyone else has said, it was such a pleasure to work with Terry. Everyone had a lot of fun and the dance floor was was going all night. When we first got to the reception, the food was running a little behind, so Terry just came up with a game for everyone to play. I was a little skeptical at first, but it turned out to be really awesome and a lot of fun. The guests didn't even notice the food delay, and the food was ready just as we were finishing the game. Several of our guests loved and utilized the ability to request songs ahead of time, and we liked being able to review their suggestions and cut the two or three that we didn't like.

Terry was an amazing MC and kept everyone engaged and having fun. Several of the guests told me afterwards how much fun they had at our wedding. My new in-laws even said that they had more fun at our wedding than they did at their own! (and they weren't they only ones who said that either!) If you book with Terry, you can't go wrong, and you will have a lot of fun.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Terry was awesome! At first I didn't believe him when he offered all these suggestions for fun and games during the wedding reception, but boy was I wrong. The shoe game was a hit with everyone - trust him. Terry was awesome in accommodating my needs of having a mix of English and Spanish music, he is the best and I highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2014

I chose Terry Harlin from about 15 DJs I was looking at, and I interviewed about 5. He was warm but professional over the phone and had a lot of great ideas for keeping guests entertained. He was also understanding of my budget.

At the wedding, generally, Terry set the mood for a very classy but fun affair. He did not talk unnecessarily but kept things moving and made appropriate jokes, etc. He was a great MC. I think what really makes Terry stand out is his ability to place such a personal touch. For example, my absolute favorite part was when he announced us for the reception with a hilarious story about how we met and our courtship. It was no more than 2 min. at most, but it was totally based off just chatting with us at the meeting. I definitely want a copy of that btw, Terry!

Terry was amazing with the (mostly Chinese & Korean) crowd and the dance floor was never empty. He read the crowd expertly, playing appropriate music to keep people dancing. He also played this game called sing for your supper, which again, I assured him no one would do it, but the tables were fighting for it. That immediately created a festive rambunctious mood that we loved. The garter game was also hilarious and our guests loved it. Great way to end the evening.

All the guests we've spoken to have repeatedly told us how fun our wedding was, and specifically said that they loved our DJ. That makes me really happy to hear, because ultimately, we wanted our wedding to be a big celebration for our friends, as an appreciation for being in our lives.

Overall, if you want a classy but fun wedding with a really creative and personal touch, you need to go with Terry!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Award

Atlanta Sound and Fury Pricing

Atlanta Sound and Fury Price Rates

Atlanta Sound and Fury FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1195
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball