Auburn, GA 30011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Atlanta Photo Studio

We are a husband and wife team serving Northeast Georgia and the Metro area. Our photography is greatly influenced by our backgrounds in Graphic Design and Fine Art Illustration. We continually strive to provide our clients with images that surpass the ordinary. Our goal is to present you with works of art that will invite you to relive these special moments for many years to come.

Feel free to contact us at info@atlantaphotostudio.com

Follow Atlanta Photo Studio on

6 Reviews for Atlanta Photo Studio

ana · Married on 04/24/2010

I actually think they deserve 10 out of 5 stars! Carmen and James exceed expectations when it comes to quality of photos, professionalism, customer service, and flexibility in appointments. Not only are their photographs stunning to look at, but, as a couple who does not like to be the center of attention, they made both of us feel relaxed, comfortable and happy. We had the added hurdle of having to deal with thunderstorms / rain on our day, yet our wedding pictures are still radiant. They made a point to ask what additional photos we wanted, if they covered all our high priority pictures, and most importantly, were front and centered when they needed to be, and in cognito when we just wanted to have fun and enjoy the big day. I had red wine spilled on my dress, but was less worried about the atrocious event when I heard that they would remove the stain in all my photos. I highly recommend this team for your big day. I consider them my wedding angles!!!

Sent on 05/07/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2009

Carmen and Jim were wonderful! They were very responsive to emails and phone calls. They met and talked with my husband and me several times to be sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. They were very flexible about meeting times, and they were a pleasure to work with. My entire wedding party and family still talks about how great they were and how they seemed to be everywhere! The photos turned out fabulous, and the highlight video they made makes my husband and me cry every time we watch it. You cannot beat the quality of their work for the price you pay. My husband even said that the money we spent for the entire package was worth it just for the highlight video alone! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Amy · Married on 04/11/2009

Jim and Carmen turned our wedding into a lifetime of memories with our wide array of images. We could not have been happier with any other photographer. They are so very professional and very personal. My husband I were very comfortable with both of them and will continue to use then for any of our photography needs. Jim and Carmen have become a part of us and we love them :).

Sent on 11/08/2009

• A Touch of Class Entertainment
    A Touch of Class Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you're getting Married soon, Please contact "Atlanta Photo Studio", Professional service & Excellent customer service skills.

• Scobey Photography
    Scobey Photography Wedding Photographers

Carmen and Jim are not only phenomenal photographers, but they are wonderful people as well. We have so enjoyed getting to know them. It is easy to see how their passion for people translates into beautiful artwork. They are kind, fun to be around, and super-duper talented!

• Mall of Georgia Conference Center