P.O. Box 2241, Cumming, GA 30028 Map · Phone number

About Atlanta DVD Solutions

Atlanta DVD Solutions specializes in family -friendly video productions that commemorate and preserve specials days in the life of your family on DVD! Here are a few examples:

Event Videography
Atlanta DVD Solutions can capture your special event (wedding, Bar/ Bat Mitzvah, etc.), and edit the footage to your liking. Don't rely only on photographs for your special day; Trust your special day to the skills of a professional videographer to preserve all the memories, sights and sounds just the way you want to remember them!

DVD Photo Album
We can create a photo montage on DVD (with music) of photos of your family and friends. This is nice for weddings, Bar/ Bat Mitzvahs, milestone birthday rarties, anniversary parties, graduations, etc.

DVD Biography
This is a DVD video biography (similar to the style of those on A&E Biography) is where your family history is chronicled. This is a nice surprise to commemorate one person at a Bar/ Bat Mitzvah, milestone birthday party, graduation, etc. Also, it makes for a great DVD Love Story at a wedding or anniversary party; it familiarizes everyone with the couple. ADS interviews everyone involved at least a couple of weeks before the event, and edits the footage together with photos (50 or so) and music. The result is a perfect DVD to play at the event to the entire group on a video projector! It will set your event apart from others!

Transfer Service
Do you have home movies on Super- 8/8mm/16mm film, or VHS /8mm/Hi-8 Videotape? Atlanta DVD Solutions can transfer those to DVD for you. If you want to eliminate superfluous footage, we can edit your video as well. Your memories will be polished into a professional video presentation and preserved on DVD. The possibilities are endless!

wedding04
4e1d5b403f8b0995 ADS small
2010pickbowsmall

3 Reviews for Atlanta DVD Solutions

Elie · Married on 05/18/2013

I have two words for Curtis. Use him. He is so friendly and attentive. He does amazing work, with very little turn around time. I have to say, I was nervous about how fast his turn around time is, but he's amazing. Not only did our wedding video come out better than I could have imagened, but he also took the time to contact me post wedding, & see if any changes needed to be made after I watched the video, & he took the trouble to mail it back to me. He also took the time to meet me & my wife to be before our wedding day. He REALLY goes the extra mile to make sure you are happy with everything he does & makes.

Sent on 10/31/2013

maying · Married on 03/09/2013

Atlanta DVD solution did an amazing job to capturing our every moment of our wedding. When I was trying to find a videographer for our wedding, I talked to a lot of them. Curtis is the most friendly one. That's the key reason I decided to go with Atlanta DVD solution (also because of the good video and great value I saw on his website). He asked me questions about our wedding, try to get to know us and also let us know his plan to shoot our wedding. During the process, he was very responsible and always got everything prepared in advance. We love the video he made. The picture quality is great. We were so happy to find a lot details we missed in the video. The way he cut the video and put them together makes it fun to watch. Every music he used is just exactly how it should be. All I can say is I love his work! Do get a videographer for your wedding, and I strongly recommend Curtis and his Atlanta DVD solution!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Daryl · Married on 05/12/2012

During my wedding planning process I met with different videographers and found that they weren't a good fit for my wedding day. I almost gave up on a videographer until I came across Curtis. His prices were very affordable; he was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He listened to my thoughts, he answered my questions and delivered 100% satisfaction on my wedding day. My wedding DVD was beautifully created; it was obvious that Curtis took his time editing it and adding songs that were very special to me and my husband. I received the DVD in a timely manner and because of the awesome work that Curtis did, I can relive my wedding day as if it was today, each time I watch it. Curtis was phenomenal, and I encourage everyone to use him as their videographer, for any videography needs, because he doesn't disappoint.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Atlanta DVD Solutions FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• Moments in Time Photography
    Moments in Time Photography Wedding Photographers

Curtis is great to work with, careful to make sure both videography and photography get the shots needed to document the day for the bride and groom. He is unobstrusive and professional in all ways. Pricing is reasonable for everything that he provides. Call him and meet with him...you'll be glad you did!

• F & G Weddings
    F & G Weddings Wedding Planners

There is nothing more wonderful than a DVD of your special day, done with the true eye of a film maker. Atlanta DVD Solutions will give you a wonderful keepsake of your journey to last a lifetime.

• "Once Upon A Time" Weddings & Events
    "Once Upon A Time" Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Absolutely Professional Videographer. Great attitude and his videos are wonderful! I would definietly recommend him!

• P.O. Box 2241 Cumming, 30028 See on map