Atlanta, GA 30344 Map · Phone number

About Atl Bridal Makeup

Atlanta Bridal Makeup Artistry is here to celebrate the beauty of real women on their wedding day. We offer fresh and fashionable makeup application in the comfort of your wedding venue. We are available for travel all over the greater Atlanta area.

Its your big day, the one you have dreamed about since you were a little girl and you have to look your best. We are committed to making you look like your best YOU. With over 5 years of experience in the beauty industry we are fully equipped to work with brides of all ethnic backgrounds and ages. Contact us today to schedule your beauty consultation!

Follow Atl Bridal Makeup on

pw3
qp1

1 Reviews for Atl Bridal Makeup

Annika · Married on 10/10/2010

With the mountain of t's and i's needing to be crossed and dotted on "The Big Day" the last thing you want to worry about and the first thing every bride wants to be sure of: "How's my make-up?!" Tonisha Cameron of Atlanta Bridal Makeup is a bride's best ally and a wedding planner's life-saver! Her work is consistently picture perfect. I love love love her artistry!

Sent on 03/14/2011

• Lashe Creations
    Lashe Creations Wedding Rentals

I worked with Atl Bridal Makeup recently. She did a fantastic make up on my bride. What really got my attention was the fact the make up looked so natural and perfect. It was flawless to the extent that you would think that was the bride's natural beauty and skin.... She did an excellent job. I will use her over and over and over and over again for my brides.. Great Job Tonisha!!!!!!