Atkinson Duo- Harp & Violin, String Quartet

Mobile, AL View map

Mary Married on 03/18/2017
    If you want the most amazing music possible for your wedding, pick them! Such great memories of all our favorite songs played better than we could have imagined!
    Gabrielle Married on 03/18/2017
    HANDS DOWN, the best part of my wedding! It truly wouldn't have been the same without them. The Atkinson duo was awesome, and Rebekah was amazing! We hired a quartet for our ceremony, and Rebekah & Matthew played harp/violin for our reception. Rebekah SO helpful from the very beginning. I requested several songs that were not on the repertoire for my ceremony, a few songs from movies I loved, and that was no problem for them. Even when it was hard to find sheet music for one of the songs, Rebekah transcribed it and it sounded perfect! She went out of her way to do all she could for us and she was the most helpful and friendly vendor we had. We were really blown away by their performance, too. I was expecting beautiful music, but it was more than I imagined! I was lucky enough to be able to listen to the prelude while I was waiting in a room in the church, and it was so beautiful it made me cry! Out of anything from our wedding, most of the compliments were about the duo. The first thing my mom said to me after the ceremony was about how amazing the music was. They are worth every penny, and really they are worth more than they charge. They couldn't have done anything better! Thank you Rebekah!
    Carolyn Married on 05/21/2016
    The Atkinson Duo (Rebekah and Mathew) are phenomenal. We found them via our website and starting talking to Rebekah a year before our granddaugther's wedding primarily because we had a special piece of music that we was transcribed for her to walk down the aisle at the Cathedral Basilica in Mobile, AL. Rebekah worked with us and also set got the 2 other string players to have a string quartet for us. They also had to play with the church organist and had to ensure the balance and harmony of all of them. They also played wile the vocalist was singing which was absolutely beautiful. The accolades and comments from our wedding guests are that it was the most beautiful music and ceremony they had heard. Many had to look back to make sure it wasn't a recording. The harmony and balance and melody was angelic. One couple said they felt they were in Heaven. The wedding was beautiful however Rebekah and her brother and the others put this wedding over the top. We do not think any other string quartet would have taken the time to practice to make our special piece of music sound like it was supposed to sound. Rebekah took the extra time to ensure that all of our selected classical music was perfect. She is wonderful to work with and stays in touch and kept us informed every step of the way.. She did all of the organizing and arranging and it was wonderful. We cannot recommend her and her brother enough. The Atkinson duo is wonderful in every aspect and we would use them again without hesitation.

Mobile
Location of (Atkinson Duo- Harp & Violin, String Quartet)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding