Atelier Estudio Playa Mujeres

Playa Mujeres Condo Complex, SM-3 M-1 L-13 RTH-4, Zona Continental Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Méxic, Playa Mujeres, MX 77400 · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 2 to 1,200
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Atelier Estudio Playa Mujeres

ATELIER·ESTUDIO Playa Mujeres is an All Suites, All-Inclusive Resort nestled in the luxurious Playa Mujeres Condo Complex, with a privileged beachfront location, merged with a jaw-dropping 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman.

ATELIER Playa Mujeres boasts 431 beautifully-appointed suites, featuring marble bathrooms and top-notch services. This resort is the adults only section, which offers a barefoot luxury relaxation concept. On premises, guests will enjoy the 3-level NUUP Spa® with 18 individual and for couples’ cabins, hydrotherapy circuit, bubble bath and a great assortment of massages and body treatments.

The astounding pool, 8 restaurants of Mexican and international specialties, 7 bars are the perfect complement of this all-inclusive experience.

ESTUDIO Playa Mujeres, located next door, features a concept of family reconnection, where kids will have a blast at Doodle Land®, an original concept created for children up to 15 years, with art, nature and technology activities, while adults indulge their senses in the luxury concept of this resort. With 5 restaurants and 4 bars, all families will enjoy a family sharing experience.

The unparallel ocean views, the romantic scenarios and the enticing catering services are also part of the Hechas a Mano® Weddings, a concept specially created to craft the most important day in a couple’s life. Also, a Convention Center with a maximum capacity of 1650 guests can be set for one-of-a-kind experience.

photo 34 51 1056267 1563833395

Videos 1 vídeo

3 Reviews for Atelier Estudio Playa Mujeres

Crystal Wehr · Married on 12/16/2019

Beautiful wedding

The wedding was absolutely beautiful! It turned out exactly as we wanted. The planning process was very different than in the US. Most things were not decided until the week before the wedding. Communication with my wedding coordinator was not prompt, but she was a lovely lady and she went out of her way once we arrived at the resort to make sure everything for the wedding was perfect! The S’mores party on the beach was a fun idea and setup beautifully, but too windy for the guests (everyone stayed about 20 minutes) to enjoy so I recommend checking the wind before you book that. I would recommend this resort for a wedding! My advice would be to not stress about the planning and know it will be done last minute, but it will be perfect! Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures. We don’t have our professional photos yet.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Carla

Carla Guevara · Married on 03/07/2020

3.2
      2.0

Bucknor Wedding

I traveled to Cancun prior to the wedding in order to search for wedding venues. I fell in love with this place because it was absolutely breathtaking and the service was excellent. The entire wedding process / planning from the US was extremely stressful. The hotel was unresponsive and communication was not good. Very important things were literally figured out the day before the wedding or on the wedding day. Forget about all the little details I had planned because they didn’t have time to do all of that because they left everything for last minute. When I toured the place , the bridal suit was not constructed yet so I didn’t know where it was. I was told someone would come to my room to get me and show me where it was. Nobody ever came so I was running late to my appointment. I finally found it but started my hair late so then I only had 10 minutes to do my makeup because the wedding coordinator was rushing me. I hated my makeup the day of the wedding. Also when we toured the place they showed us the sight of the ceremony, when doing the walk through the day before the wedding they showed us a different location ..... we tried to argue that that was not what they showed us but what we said didn’t matter . All in all we had a beautiful wedding but everything was extremely stressful and I would not recommend this for any bride. I’m not sure if it’s because they are new and they don’t have their things all together yet . This place is Beautiful but I would have preferred to have it else where that would have been less stressful. Oh and good luck making room reservations for your guests !! I had to do it all over several months because it would take weeks for anyone to email you back. I don’t regret my wedding but it could have been 1000 times better and stress free.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Atelier Estudio Playa Mujeres FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Hotel
    Resort
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    March
    April
    May
    June
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    February