Atelier del Azucar

Carolina, PR View map

ELITE STYLE AND QUALITY WITHOUT THE ELITE PRICE!
Quality ingredients, clean designs, reasonable prices...these are just three reasons why we are different from the rest.

We recommend you contact us once your wedding is six to eight months away. Also, the minimum serving for one of our round, two tier cakes is 40. The minimum serving for a square, two tier cake is 48. We only use homemade fondant on our cakes.

The flavors we work are:
*vanilla *lemon *frangelico
*almond *amaretto *german chocolate cake
*chocolate *orange
*red velvet *coconut

Buttercreams:
*vanilla, almond, chocolate, peanutbutter, cookies & cream

Fillings:
*raspberry, strawberry, lemon, guava, pineapple, chocolate ganache, creamcheese

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Marinelly Married on 06/16/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the moment I read Brenda鈥檚 reviews I knew that she would be the one to make our wedding cake. It was the best decision I made!!! Brenda responded to my email in a matter of hours and quickly began working on creating the most beautiful, delicious cake I have ever had! My wedding planner made a comment that out of all the weddings she has put together Brenda鈥檚 cake had to be one of the most beautiful ones she had seen. I don鈥檛 remember much about the wedding but I do remember how yummy the cake was and so do my guest! Everyone is still talking about it! We originally didn鈥檛 plan on keeping the top tier for our anniversary but my husband (not really a cake lover) made sure we brought it home with us because he enjoyed it so much. My maid of honor also liked the cake so much that she will be having her vow renewal in PR next year and the first vendor she contacted was Brenda for her cake. I highly recommend Atelier del Azucar trust me you won鈥檛 regret it! Brenda is a true professional and awesome at what she does!
    Elisa Married on 03/25/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I couldn't have been more happier with my wedding cake. Brenda did a terrific job on my beach theme cake. She was very responsive and professional. The way I can describe my cake was something you would have seen on the food network show ACE OF CAKES. The flavors of the cake where also delish...I did option up for the red velvet cake...so worth it!!!
  • stephanieg0618
    Stephanie Married on 10/15/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wedding cake was exactly what we wanted, it was beautiful and tasted great! Thank you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

P.O. Box 4408 Carolina, 00984

Request your quote by visiting our website www.atelierdelazucar.webs.com. You may also contact us at our e-mail atelierdelazucar@yahoo.com for quote requests. Quotes are provided in writing only.
Location of (Atelier del Azucar)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding