473 SW 80th St, Trenton, MO 64683 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About At Your Service Wedding and Event Rentals and Services

We provide a full range of rental linens, china ( vintage and restaurant), decorations, including chandeliers and wine barrels, backdrops, and custom centerpieces; all at affordable prices. We can create a unique setting for your special day. We offer set up and delivery, planning, and coordinating services. We create, you celebrate.

Follow At Your Service Wedding and Event Rentals and Services on

img0848
80bf5706f7761610 1BD20DA3 82F3 40C1 BEFD 9DB22F260424
img0846
At Your Service Wedding and Event Rentals and Services
A backdrop can change a plain venue into a an elegant setting, perfect for setting off a head table...
Spectacular chandeliers offer an inexpensive way to add sparkle and elegance to your reception.
Wine barrels can be rented and used to create a multitude of accessories for your rustic wedding,...
img0848
80bf5706f7761610 1BD20DA3 82F3 40C1 BEFD 9DB22F260424
img0846

4 Reviews for At Your Service Wedding and Event Rentals and Services

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

Charley and her team were the reason my wedding turned out as amazing as it did. Charley handled all of my rentals as well as my Day of Coordination. I was a long-distance bride who was horrified of planning and handling rentals but we stayed in constant communication and my dream wedding was brought to life. I gave an overall vision of my day and Charley turned my blank slate venue into an incredibly romantic, vintage, rustic atmosphere that I was complimented on all night. The morning of my wedding I woke up knowing that her team was already working tirelessly setting up and tearing down so my family and I did not need to. I would HIGHLY recommend At Your Service to anybody, they are the total package.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Holli · Married on 10/28/2017

Great to work with. Very nice!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Anita · Married on 04/01/2017

Charley made our experience so much easier than it would have been without using her company. She listened to what the bride and groom wanted and did her best to make their wishes come true. She did a beautiful job. Very professional. Would certainly recommend her services.

Sent on 04/07/2017

At Your Service Wedding and Event Rentals and Services Pricing

At Your Service Wedding and Event Rentals and Services Price Rates

At Your Service Wedding and Event Rentals and Services FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Vases
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup