Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About At Your Service Catering

At Your Service Catering is a full-service, family-owned catering and reception company based in Huntington Beach, California. Serving all of Southern Californaia, they offer a pleasurable, personalized approach to planning your meals and décor, as well as many different oceanfront venues to choose from. Owner Priscilla Granger is passionate about her calling and will coordinate your catering and reception event from beginning to end. Choose from various catering packages and table, chair, lighting, linens, tent and dance floor rentals.

Cuisine
At Your Service Catering offers three different and affordable styles of catering and reception packages that can be customized based on your budget. These seated and buffet-style packages include full china, linens, glassware, stainless steel serve ware, wedding cake, uniformed servers and reception décor. Choose from simple American, Tuscan and Mexican-inspired entrees.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Orange County

Follow At Your Service Catering on

106 Reviews for At Your Service Catering

We had a fantastic wedding celebration and Priscilla and her crew made a large contribution to this. From day one (and that went back 15 months) Priscilla was always encouraging, creative, helpful and kind. As the date drew closer and our need for reassurance increased, Priscilla was always there: she responded within minutes and always had an answer and/or suggestion. We did our due diligence by meeting with 5 other caterers and came back to Priscilla, not only because she was a pleasure to work with, but because her food was delicious and her prices were very competitive. Priscilla does not make empty promises: what she says she can do, she certainly delivers. On the day Priscilla and her staff were very professional, punctual and flexible. The food was fantastic and we were able to truly enjoy the celebration. Thank you Priscilla. We have no hesitation in recommending Priscilla as a caterer and an event planner.

Profile Picture Maureen, 3/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Priscilla is awesome! She coordinated our wedding a few weeks ago and everything was perfect! She took care of all the details, from coordinating permits to table décor, to vendors, flowers, everything! You can really tell that she is thoughtful and caring about her work and really wants it to be the best it can be for her clients. We felt cared for! She was able to accommodate all of our wishes within our budget and gave great advice as to what would work and what wouldn't for our venue.

Thank you Priscilla for all your positive energy and all your hard work! I highly recommend her services to anyone that is thinking about planning an event in the area! :)

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Priscilla was AMAZING! My wedding was hands down the best day of my life and it is mainly because of my choice to work with Priscilla. She was with me throughout my whole year plus engagement. She did a fantastic job of realizing my vision and turning it in to a reality. I had a all-inclusive package and every vendor worked alongside Priscilla, making the perfect team. She did a great job of introducing me to every to make sure they saw my vision as well. If there was a detail that I had forgot to mention, she was there to fill them in. I would hands down recommend Priscilla for any bride's event. She, along with her team, created such an unforgettable night that my friends, relatives, husband, and myself will be talking about forever.

Profile Picture Lolo, 9/9/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1524689669 6e7642da6caed31e 1239128899572 wedding.6

Weddings on the Beach Packages

Redeem In-Store
"Weddings on the Beach Packages" Come and Experience the Magic of having a Wedding on the Sand in Laguna Beach! As you Say Your Vows, Hear the Waves of the Ocean as they Gently reach the Shore Feel the White Sand under your Toes and Soak up the Warm California Sun Come make a Memory that you will Treasure for the Rest of your Lives Together! Have your Wedding on the Beach in Beautiful Laguna Beach! At Your Service Catering Intimate Laguna Beach Wedding Packages Include the Following: *Your Perso
#WW6ca13f9cea086e9c

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Priscilla from at Your Service Catering is a dream to work with. Priscilla and her staff will ensure a flawless wedding or event. When you want great food and customer service contact At Your Service Caterers.... you can not go wrong. EMM highly recommends this company.

I've worked with Priscilla for many years & hundreds of events. Loving working with her company because she has the best team & her events run seamlessly. Always professional she will know your needs & fulfill them before you've even thought to ask!

For any Bride and Groom reading this endorsement: I am Rev. Michael and I Officiate at all locations in Orange County. Priscilla and her staff are, without a doubt, the best, the most flexible, the most organized and the nicest coordinators to work with. I receive so many rave reviews from my couples not only regarding the way they handle the Ceremony but also the reception. I would be remiss in not telling you to at least call Priscilla and investigate her venues. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

At Your Service is a company that truly lives up to its name. They handle from as little to as much as a bride and groom need. They are easy to work with and made the entire night run smoothly, seamlessly, and elegantly. It is always a pleasure to work with this group. Jay at The D'Jay Company

I have worked with many of Pricilla's brides at the Pacific Edge in Laguna. She makes every bride feel special as they enjoy their wedding day while knowing all the details are in good hands with At Your Service!

89 PROS I KNOW

9041 Gettysburg Dr., Huntington Beach, CA   See On Map
714-496-6558 (phone) 714-968-2941 (fax)