Pughtown Road, Spring City, PA 19475 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Aster Studio

Weddings are our specialty and they absolutely capture our hearts. With each couple we work with, we find a new love for what we do and how we do it. Your wedding day stationery can really set the mood for the day and give your guests a great sneak peek into the details of your special day. We will work with you from the minute you choose us until the very last thank you card is sent out.

Aster Studio is a custom design and stationery studio with a focus on invitations and event stationery. ??If you're looking for a seamless experience, wonderful customer service, beautiful invitations and creativity beyond your imagination, you've come to the right place. Although we focus on wedding stationery and mitzvahs, our portfolio also includes a wide variety of other stationery products.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Contact Us:

photo may 30 9 20 52 am
photo may 30 9 21 24 am

22 Reviews for Aster Studio

Rikki · Married on 05/23/2015

Jessica was amazing to work with on my save the dates! I needed two completely different ones because I am getting married in Charleston, South Carolina and having my reception here, in Lancaster, PA. I presented Jessica with a couple ideas that I had, my colors, and she helped me to pick out the papers and envelopes. She got started on my proofs right away. I could not believe how quickly she was able to design each save the date! She was also very patient with me as I changed my mind on a few aspects of each. Planning a wedding can be quite stressful, especially on two separate dates and Jessica made this aspect of my wedding very smooth and super easy! I cannot wait to see the final products and I will definitely being using Aster Studio for my invitations and future needs! Thanks again, Jessica!

Stephanie · Married on 05/02/2015

Jessica was simply fantastic! I can't say enough good things about her. She was super fast with every aspect, responding to emails immediately, getting proofs done super quick & getting everything finalized & ordered right away. She was incredibly patient and flexible in person and via email - we changed our minds and some details more than once and she was always understanding & accommodating (did I mention this was all while being pregnant!? I can't imagine being so patient without the extra hormones, so this woman is a saint!). Most importantly, she was always so sweet and of course she is crazy talented! We could not have been happier with how everything turned out - it was perfect! We will definitely use her again & will recommend her to everyone!

Tracey · Married on 11/08/2014

Aster studio took all the stress out of the invitation process. Jessica not only provided me with gorgeous invitations and place cards she provided me with excellent advise and etiquette! I will use her for any stationary needs I could ever have! I could not have done this with out her!!

Award

Aster Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Aster Studio 1
    FREE Thank You Cards
    Receive complimentary thank you cards with your invitation order!

• Pughtown Road Spring City, PA 19475 See on map