Associated Entertainment Consultants

Associated Entertainment Consultants

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Associated Entertainment Consultants

Associated Entertainment Consultants has a great team of professionals to help you with your wedding planning project and assure an overwhelming success. Our family of event specialists will provide you with entertainment suggestions, catering suggestions, décor and floral arrangements and just about anything else that you can think of.

Consider us your personal Genie, "Your wish is our command!"

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Associated Entertainment Consultants on

3 Reviews for Associated Entertainment Consultants

Jamie Snively is the BEST! She found me my awesome DJ Lawrence Arevalo who did an amazing job at my 9/18 wedding in San Francisco! DJ Lawrence did such a great job that so far 3 of my guests have booked him for their 2012 wedding! I highly recommend Jamie!!!! Thank you both for making our day amazing!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding at Holman Ranch in May 2010. Jamie from AEC was the person recommended to us by our wedding planner, Amy Nichols, to speak with regarding choosing a band. From the beginning, Jamie was incredibly sweet and helpful. She was always sure to reply to our numerous inquiries in a timely manner and in general was very kind and eager to understand what it was that we were looking for and to advise us accordingly in making our selection. She went so far as to set up a private meeting with us and our band (platinum status), She made a personal visit to our wedding venue a few weeks before our event to ensure that everything was set up to run smoothly and she was on-site personally on the day of our wedding to ensure that everything was perfect; and it was! The band was amazing and Jamie was a total pleasure to work with throughout the process.

Profile Picture shiva, 5/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jamie was wonderful. She was attentive without being pushy and was more than willing to step up when needed. Everyone else at the office was also happy to help when we called with questions. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/24/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Associated Entertainment Consultants Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

220x220 sq 1267218137969 hipserviceredphotoweb4
220x220 sq 1267218154360 cvbr3c11
220x220 sq 1267218758250 img1771

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I love AEC and have worked with them exclusively for 9 years. They always find my clients the right entertainment -- whether that is a band, DJ or fire eater! They are supportive in the management in the wedding schedule and needs of the entertainers and the needs of the client. We love them!

As a wedding planner, I've worked with many band/talent agencies over the years but can honestly say that AEC has been consistently on target, always immediately responsive and simply put, just a pleasure to know and have on my side. Whether the group needed is a soloist for the ceremony or a large piece band with theatrics, staging, lighting, etc, I know that Jamie will efficiently bring me multiple options and guide me or my clients toward the right partnership. I LOVE working with Jamie, although I've had nothing but positive experiences with whomever answers the phone. I admire their teamwork, their humor and their vast contacts. I and my clients have always felt very well taken care of and it's my pleasure to endorse such a great team. ~ Jackie Jones Wilson ~ Enchanted Weddings & Wine Country Elopements www.enchantedweddings.info and www.winecountryelopements.com

Events