AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth

(We service all of Washington, Seattle, Tacoma, Kitsap, Puget Sound, Port Angeles and beyond), (We have also performed at many out of state weddings), Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 3
  • Meet the Team

About AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth

Top 25 Reasons To Choose Scott & Jina (as posted by past clients)

• "They truly care about the happiness of each and every one of their clients” (Hope Carpenter - Essence Of The Thymes Catering)
  • “Scott & Jina helped us to have the best wedding during the global pandemic” (Hailee & Ethan Hacker)
    “Their prices are Great” (Emily & Matt Sharp - Kitsap Memorial State Park)
  • “Scott & Jina are the difference between having a good time and having the best day of your life” (Lavette & Gary Cole - Gig Harbor Golf & Country Club)
  • “Because of them, our wedding not only ran smoothly, but perfectly” (Kimberly Fisk - Trophy Lake Golf and Country Club in Port Orchard)
  • “They made all our wedding wishes come true” (Lindsey & Riley Crow - Gold Mountain Golf Club in Bremerton)
  • “The personalized details that Scott & Jina sprinkle throughout the event are so thoughtful. “(Mary & Kyle Buchanan - Anderson School McMenamins in Bothell)
  • “The online planner they’ve spent years creating, made sure that no details got lost.” (Amber & Daniel Clark @ Troll Haven - Sequim)
  • “They kept the guests entertained, and were absolutely fantastic. So thankful that we had them” (Bonnie & Jordan Drew @ Thornewood Castle in Lakewood)
  • “I received so many compliments on how great our DJ was. My guests loved the trivia game.” (Jessica & Martin Wentz - Albderbrook Golf Club in Union)
  • "The music and dance lessons even got my 91 year old great uncle out on the dance floor! He took our wedding day over the top and was well worth the money. “ (Emily & Brandon Johanson - Kitsap Memorial State Park in Poulsbo)
  • “Scott had a warm personality throughout the whole night, a smile on his face, and even was willing to make a few changes at the last minute. Well worth every penny!” (Kristin & Scott Meehan - Port Gamble Weddings)
  • “He was able to keep a room of 200+ people of varying ages and cultures fully engaged and was even able to work in some traditional Vietnamese music without it feeling out of place.” (Vi Le & Jeremy Rellama - Historic 1625 Tacoma Place)
  • "Scott and Jina made things so much less stressful for us - which for those of you who are just getting started planning your wedding, is a godsend.” (Kara & Jason Suzaka - Blue Ribbon in Seattle Lake Union)
  • “The couples trivia was the most talked about about part of our day. It filled the time with lots of laughs and great memories.” (Jordan & Adam Haire - Kiana Lodge in Poulsbo)
  • “DJ Scott & Jina brought so much value to our wedding and their ability to organize and adapt on the fly was impressive and no doubt comes from their years of experience. We are so glad that we went with DJ Scott and Jina.” (Kaitlyn & Alex Okonek - Gold Mountain Golf Club in Bremerton)
  • “DJ Scott and his wife were absolutely AMAZING! He made our wedding day magical and memorable. If you want to bring your wedding to the next level I would absolutely hire him.” (Kristi & Edson Calaunan - Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland)
  • “Our day was not as planned (the bride was released from the hospital 3 hours before the wedding) Scott kept everyone engaged and did a great job considering hardly anything stuck to the original plan!” (Ilea & Patrick Burgess - Valley Meadows in Poulsbo)
  • "Six months before our wedding my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Scott and Jina honored her that day just as much as they honored me and my husband. A short 16 days later she passed, and that night full of dancing, laughing and celebrating will live on with even more meaning for all of us. Without Scott & Jina as our hosts and memory makers, I can say, it just wouldn’t have been the same. Thank you Scott & Jina, we are forever grateful for the memories you helped create.” (Jordan and Adam Lovik -Kiana Lodge in Poulsbo)
  • "My daughter’s 86-year old grandfather lives in Texas and wasn’t able to attend. Finding this out, DJ Scott had arranged to have Grandpa record a wedding toast to the bride and groom. DJ Scott played Grandpa’s toast last and there was not a dry eye in the house! It was one of the most wonderful things I have ever seen." (Debra Hall - Mother Of The Bride)
  • “They invited the guests to privately submit and share memorable things for the wedding couple. Favorite songs, dances, concerts, childhood musical memories and more. This personalized the occasion and made it special not only for the bride and groom, but also for the guests as well!” (Carol Zack - Mother of the groom - Maroni Meadows in Snohomish)
  • “Having worked as a wedding photographer I’ve been to many weddings (not only working but as a guest too) and have seen a lot of DJs and it always seems SO cookie cutter and forced and this was not what I wanted. Having booked DJ Scott, for my wedding, I can honestly say that he is the best there is! Our wedding had a lot of guests ranging in age and from all areas and walks of life and DJ Scott appealed to all of them! DJ Scott read the crowd really well. He was so attentive and sensitive to details in the months and days leading up to the wedding and made everything very personalized and special. The music level is loud enough to keep you dancing, but at an appropriate level for sensitive ears of older and younger guests.” (Brita & Lance Helgesen - Swedish Club in Seattle)
  • “Our guests continue to mention how much they loved all of the interactive "contests" that he included during dinner. He made everyone feel included and important. Such a wonderful experience! We couldn't have asked for more! :)” (Eric & Kelsey Mcclain - Canterwood Golf & Country Club in Gig Harbor)
  • "DJ Scott and his wife Jina were ABSOLUTELY amazing at our wedding! DJ Scott goes above and beyond. When he arrived at my wedding he asked, Is there anything I can do to help. " I said, "Seriously, yes of course. Can you fix the tulle on my arbor. I would so appreciate that if you can. " He replied saying, “Yes! On it!". In that moment I knew I had made the right decision hiring him on my special day. I literally could write an essay on how truly FABULOUS DJ Scott and Jina were at our wedding.” (Ruby & Chad Coleman - Cedar Springs in Port Orchard)
  • “We keep hearing how amazing Scott and Jina his wife were at our wedding from our friends and families! Even the person in charge of the venue wanted his info to recommend him and she kept saying she was very amazed with his music and interactive activities! If I could add more stars I would change it from 5 stars to 20 stars!” (Beth & Robert Fedderson - The Claw of Enumclaw)
  • “Scott always answered our emails and messages very quickly, making sure that all our questions were taken care of right away. The amazing communication didn’t stop with us. They communicated very well with all our other vendors, and because of this, no opportunity was missed.” (Amber & Daniel Clark @ Troll Haven - Sequim)
Follow AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth on
2dd094ec 6486 4e15 b7d9 690e7d06e8c8rs 720 480 51 370506 1558570528
2dd094ec 6486 4e15 b7d9 690e7d06e8c8rs 720 480 51 370506 1558570528

Photos 23 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

145 Reviews for AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth

• Philip

Philip · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Great Event

We had an event with a very mixed age group from young to old. As well as a mixture of in-person and virtual guests. DJ Scott did an excellent job involving everyone, easing the room, and creating an atmosphere of fun and excitement. I would absolutely recommend him for a wedding or any sort of event!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Mary B. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Personalized & Professional!

Scott & Jina go absolutely above and beyond to give their clients the most personalized and professional experience. I was so glad I left such an important aspect of our wedding reception (music, activities, coordination) to a professional so my husband and I could really feel a part of the experience rather than having to work it all ourselves. The personalized details that Scott and Jina sprinkle throughout the event are so thoughtful, it made our day more special than I could have even planned. They know what they are doing and were so flexible and available from start to finish! Thanks to them our wedding was so fun, unique, and memorable. Don't hesitate, hire this duo. 100% worth the investment.

Sent on 03/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth 1
    $100 Off For Military & First Responders

If you are in the Military or are a first responder, please present this coupon for $100 off of our Wedding DJ/MC or Photo Booth services. *Only 1 discount/coupon per event. (Thank you for all that you do! We appreciate you! - Scott & Jina Fijolek)

• AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth 2
    Photo Booth Special

$100 off our photo booth when combining with our Interactive Wedding DJ/MC Package (Only 1 coupon/discount per event)

• AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth 3
    Use Coupon Code "EbookWeddingWire" when contacting us.

Mention coupon code "EBookWeddingWire" when you contact us to receive your free EBook. (P.S Those 2 pictures are from 2 of our weddings :::smile:::)

Team of AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth

Scott & Jina Fijolek

Scott & Jina Fijolek

Owner

Not since someone first said…“You know what’s missing from a wedding? . . . Cake!”…has there been a better pairing to make weddings memorable than Scott and Jina Fijolek! Sure, there have been some amazing pairings; Sonny & Cher, Doc Brown and Marty, Han Solo and Chewbacca, Mulder & Scully, Chandler & Joey . . . ? While those pairings have all been great in their own ways, they are terrible at producing weddings! Scott & Jina are a dynamic husband & wife team that provides Interactive DJ/MC, Wedding Producer &/or TV-Style Trivia Game Show Entertainment (and a Spectacular Photo Booth) for Weddings, Corporate Events, Holiday Parties, & Special Events. With over 25 years’ experience producing & providing Interactive DJ/MC entertainment at over 1500 events, these two lovebirds truly have a passion for making as many Weddings & Special events as successful, exciting & fun as possible, so that you don’t have to rely on Grandma’s inevitable wardrobe malfunction (or your cousin’s, who drinks a little too much, and his iPad) to entertain your guests! You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll wonder why you’re crying and find out that it’s because you are so extremely happy with their service. (Or you accidentally rubbed hot sauce in your eye) both are possible. Legend has it, Scott has been known to go the extra mile and calm down the most frantic brides, (including one new bride whose husband accidentally spilled red wine all over her wedding dress before the cocktail hour.) where Scott was able to quickly remove a large red wine stain from the Bride’s dress. Let Scott and Jina shine the spotlight on what’s important, YOU, so your guests can sit back and let the good times roll! What does this really mean? They will create magical memories and happiness that will last a lifetime through music, lighting, dance, photo booth and entertainment! Entertainment? Tell me more! Scott and Jina are always looking to raise the bar, and we are not talking the “Limbo bar” (unless you want limbo, we can make that happen too). Scott and Jina were named as one of the top 12 Best in the Nation out of over 3000 competitors in a competition. They also placed 2nd in a drag race tournament that they didn’t even know they were in, they were just running 5 min late for a family dinner date and thought they found a short cut. Their clients range from individual couples of all cultures and ethnicities to multinational companies like Microsoft, Nascar, American Cancer Society, WWE, Army, Navy, Anytime Fitness, National Geographic, Boy Scouts, AMC Movie Theaters & many more. Each one found their interactive style extremely attractive, exciting, and fun. Scott and Jina even performed some magic (we think) they somehow managed to make smartphones disappear. That’s right, the guest put down the technology and engaged in their exciting activities & actually danced on the dance floor! Instead of the common dine-and-dash behavior, that happens at most weddings. Guests made sure to find Scott and Jina at the end of the event to say that their event was the best event they have every attended, then go up to “You” to thank you for inviting them to the best event they’ve ever attended. Over 100 venues & over 150 wedding/event services refer them out as their favorite. They’ve also been described as the best “drunk relative tamers” ! In addition, they are the winners of WeddingWire’s couple choice award, and best in providing family-friendly entertainment for all age groups. One wedding planner also said they were quote “Totes Amazeballs”. (We are not exactly sure what that means, but we think it’s good.) Scott & Jina are known for their virtues of excellent mastering skills. and their drive to keep learning to become more & more successful in their work. They have expanded their journey to “Improv” making them the MacGyvers of DJ entertainment. This new skill offers benefits to their clients such as: More Creativity, Improving listening, and speaking skills, Developing problem-solving techniques, Taking initiatives in their surroundings and learning how to be flexible and adaptive to different conditions for weddings, work parties, holiday celebrations or any special events which require entertainment, event management, wedding planning, day of coordinating including music, disc jockey, dance, photo booths, photography, videography, officiant services, florist, live music, bands, trio, quartets, rental decoration, wedding venues & much more! Scott & Jina are always quick on their feet, know how to “drop a beat”, and are definitely the best answer to make any event complete! Basically, they are like a modern day “Hall and Oates”! That’s right; they make your dreams come true.

“My friends & family have been to SO many boring weddings, but our wedding was never boring because of Scott & Jina. In fact, at the end of our wedding no one wanted Scott & Jina to stop. We we’re SO glad we splurged on our Wedding DJ !” (Maria & Kai Revius)

Their service area includes: Kitsap, Seattle, Tacoma, Puget Sound, West Sound, Silverdale, Bremerton, Gig Harbor, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Millcreek, Woodinville, Port Orchard, Port Townsend, Port Angeles, Poulsbo, Federal Way, Kingston, Port Gamble, Edmonds, Shoreline, Puyallup, Ballard, Olympia, Puyallup and beyond. . .way beyond.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• About The Day Photography Wedding Photographers

Not all DJs are the same! As someone who often works with different ones every week, it's a real pleasure to work with one that I can easily say knows what they're doing, has options and solutions, and who knows how to work a room professionally. I was impressed by some of the high-tech games he offered - which worked flawlessly and had the guests really into it... And I was impressed by the adaptability Scott offered to me - as a professional working a separate photography agenda. :) The night was a great success and I would be happy to work with him and his wife again.

• A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes Wedding Cakes

Dj Scott is such a fun and entertaining person. You have to have him for your DJ, you won't be sorry!

• Happy Heart Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I absolutely love working with DJ Scott Fijolek. He is full of personality, fun, friendly, and is able to create an incredible atmosphere and experience for each and every couple he works with. He truly cares about the service he provides and the couples he works with. Oh, and did I mention his music rocks?! Look no further when you are picking a DJ for your special day! -Autumn Pappas, Happy Heart Ceremonies

• (We service all of Washington, Seattle, Tacoma, Kitsap, Puget Sound, Port Angeles and beyond), (We have also performed at many out of state weddings) Seattle, 98101 See on map
    Our next step is to schedule a time to meet with you and your fiancé in person to "get to know you and your wedding vision", discuss how we are different than the 3 different types of Wedding Dj Services, go over our different packages/prices, and answer all of your questions. When is a convenient Day/Time for you?
    Location of (AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth)
  • (We service all of Washington, Seattle, Tacoma, Kitsap, Puget Sound, Port Angeles and beyond), (We have also performed for many out of state weddings) Tacoma, 98409 See on map
    Location of (AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth)
  • (We service all of Washington, Seattle, Tacoma, Kitsap, Puget Sound, Port Angeles and beyond), (We have also performed at many out of state weddings) Bremerton, 98312 See on map
    360-464-9435 (Phone number)
  • 2916 NW Bucklin Hill Rd. #101 Silverdale, WA, 98383 See on map
    360-233-2725 (Phone number)
    Location of (AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth)
  • (We service all of Washington, Seattle, Tacoma, Kitsap, Puget Sound, Port Angeles and beyond) (We ha, (All of Seattle, Tacoma, Kitsap & beyond) Bremerton, WA, 98383 See on map
    *** To Contact DJ Scott, Send an email to: AskDJScott@gmail.com or a text to: 360-367-6863.