230 Shakewood Drive, Yuba City, CA 95993 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About AshtonImagery

AshtonImagery is a wedding photography and film studio in Yuba City, California. Lonnie and Kayla are a husband-and-wife team with over a decade of experience in the wedding industry. They create one of a kind collections that perfectly capture the magic of your day. Whether you’ve planned a simple ceremony or an elaborate celebration, AshtonImagery will let you relive the memories for a lifetime with their stunning photo and film collections.

AshtonImagery offers custom wedding photography and cinematography packages for couples of all styles and budgets. You may book up to eight hours of photography and videography coverage by one or two shooters. After editing will receive 300 to over 650 digital photos within six to eight weeks after your wedding. Videos take eight to 10 weeks of editing. All packages include a complimentary engagement session.

Follow AshtonImagery on

AshtonImagery 4
AshtonImagery 5
  • Alex

Alex Thomas · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing. Wonderful. Beautiful. Breathtaking.

Two of the best wholesome people to work with. Seriously the best. Not only did Kayla and her husband Lonnie help capture our big day. They helped our wedding planner decorate the venue. They turned every bit of memory into magic with their work!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Sarah Simmons · Married on 01/05/2019

Wedding Photographer

Ashton Imagery is extremely personable and professional! From the moment I met Kayla, I knew my wedding day would go smoothly and be a beautiful celebration. She made me and my fiancé feel comfortable during the engagement session and I literally couldn’t dream of better wedding photos! It is obvious that Kayla is passionate about what she does and takes her work seriously in such a joyful way! P.S. Also her prices are incredibly good.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Marleyna

Marleyna Karnes · Married on 12/07/2018

The Best Decision!!!

Kayla and her husband, Lonnie, of Ashton Imagery are absolutely amazing! We were blessed to have them capture our wedding day on film and couldn’t be happier with the results!

During the planning stages Kayla was always prompt in her responses via email, and when we met in person to go over all the details, it felt like we had known each other forever.

On our wedding day, Kayla and Lonnie were so easy to work with and worked diligently to get any and all details so they could produce the best quality film of our day.

When we got our video, I laughed and cried all over again! It turned out just as amazing as I had imagined it would, and I will always not only recommend that everyone get a video of their wedding, but that they go through Kayla and Lonnie for the most beautiful, high quality film of their wedding day!

Working with Kayla and Lonnie was the absolute best decision we made because they have provided my husband and I with the most cherished gift we could have asked for of our special day, and we will forever be so grateful for their amazing work and vision. ❤️

Sent on 02/08/2019
    AshtonImagery 6

AshtonImagery Pricing

AshtonImagery Price Rates

AshtonImagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files