Farmington, MI 48335 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ashton Cambria Photography

Ashton Cambria Photography is a wedding photography business serving all of Michigan. Owner and photographer Ashton has been a professional wedding photographer for over nine years and has captured over 420 weddings. With a reputation for offering stunning and memorable collections of wedding photos, he works hard to ensure every couple has a beautiful and timeless collection of photos that tell the story of their wedding day.

Ashton Cambria Photography offers personal attention to every client and loves getting to know their stories and style. Couples can be assured they will have an unforgettable wedding photography experience. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

43 Reviews for Ashton Cambria Photography

Nikki · Married on 11/25/2017

After searching long and hard, and talking with several photographers, I came across Ashton and we clicked right away. He more than exceeded my criteria for a wedding photographer and was very affordable. From the beginning Ashton makes it very clear that he is there to make you happy on your special day, and he delivers. I hate getting my picture taken, and I hate looking at photos of me and Ashton made me feel extremely comfortable, and at ease. One of my favorite parts was Ashton showing me a few of the pics on the day of and they were gorgeous. You can't go wrong Ashton.

Sent on 12/29/2017

laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Ashton was the most fantastic experience! We were originally drawn to him for his photography style, and throughout the entire preparation and day-of experience, he was absolutely amazing.

Because we cannot plan for the joys of Michigan weather, we ended up having rain on our wedding day. This would have left us with couple photos with gray rain. Knowing how important those photos were for us, Ashton called us on Thursday and offered to do our couple photos on Friday - so that we could have sunlight. The photos turned out beautiful - and we hit every important spot for our lifelong memories. Additionally, after the ceremony, we ended up getting some fun photos in the rain. Ashton's artistry was fantastic - edgy, fun, and contemporary.

We absolutely loved working with Ashton and Keren. They were fun and made us feel so relaxed, so that our shots reflected our true selves.

Thanks Ashton for making our special wedding day even better! You captured memories that we will forever cherish.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Amber · Married on 10/14/2017

Ashton and Keren were great to work with! My wife and I found Ashton through your website, and loved his photos. His style was exactly what we were looking for, and we were thrilled to see our photos. He captured our favorite places in Saugatuck - and listened to what we wanted, while still ensuring that stylistically the photos were wonderful!

Ashton was so easy to work with - he was extremely flexible. We traveled in for our wedding, and he made sure that he scoped out the area before we arrived for our photos. He took time to get a feel for us as a couple, and then made us feel comfortable to be ourselves. It made the photos even more meaningful.

After our photos, we kept saying that we wished he could do our photos every year!! He is truly an amazing photographer, and we're so pleased with our entire experience.

Sent on 10/22/2017