Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number

About Ashlie Muller Celebrations

Extraordinary wedding experiences, for couples who value Gracious Hospitality & Exceptional Attention to Detail.

My Service offerings include:

- Full Planning

- Wedding Management

- Design

Contact me at ashlie@ashliemuller.com or on my Contact page: https://ashliemuller.com/contact/

Need Wedding Advice?

Hang out with me, over on my blog, for wedding planning advice, tips, inspiration and more: https://ashliemuller.com/blog/

Follow Ashlie Muller Celebrations on

Other couples have also viewed

• La Soirée Chic Events
3b9cf611f4df2134 1508863246597 farm wedding at vintage oaks farm

12 Reviews for Ashlie Muller Celebrations

1 User photo

Laura · Married on 10/17/2017

I had a vision for a magnificent styled shoot and reached out to Ashlie for her help. Not only did she succeed in creating the most beautiful inspiration shoot, she went above and beyond in the planning! I love recommending her service to my brides, and I can't wait for a chance to work with Ashlie again!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Ashlie Muller Celebrations's reply:

You are so sweet Laura! I can't wait to work with you again too!! I know whatever it will be, your pictures will be stunning!!!

Conrad · Married on 11/14/2015

Ashlie from A Classy Occasion is very professional. She planned and coordinated my wedding to perfection. I love how she communicated with my wedding party and the DJ with the latest updates. My family can be picky and hard to deal with but Ashlie handled it with ease. My wedding was amazing and I am very impressed with Ashlie.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Nathalia · Married on 10/24/2015

My wedding was spectacular thanks to Ashlie. She made sure everything was perfect, and I didn't stress because she was very detailed in her planning. She also a very reponsive wedding director and open to new ideas.She is creative and attentive to the wedding party. She is well organized and has plenty of experience working weddings and events in various venues. She helped my find the perfect one that fit my needs. My wedding was one to remember!

Sent on 11/06/2015

• Righteous Oaks Floral Wedding Florists

Ashlie is a pleasure to work with on whatever project you have whether a large wedding or a Styled Photo Shoot. She has wonderful attention to detail and has a great eye for good design. She consistently follows up with everyone to be sure that all the details are completed. She does a great job leading and does so in a kind and caring way.

• Cinema Jubilee Wedding Videographers

We had the pleasure of filming Ashlie’s brand video, and loved getting to know her better throughout the production! She is a kind-hearted professional who takes great care in all aspects of her work and creative endeavors. She was so patient with us throughout the filming process, even as we drilled her with repeated questions and multiple takes! Her ability to stay calm under pressure, while also being a consummate professional, truly sets her apart. We look forward to working with her in the future, and are confident in her ability to plan and coordinate weddings, or any other important event! If you value consistent attention to detail, classiness, and utmost sincerity, Ashlie is definitely the choice for you!!

• Atlanta, GA, 30307 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Ashlie Muller Celebrations)