Ashley's Party Rentals, Inc.

340 Airport Rd, Oceanside, CA 92058-1204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Ashley's Party Rentals, Inc.

As owner of Ashley's Party Rentals, I not only feel a commitment to my family but also to you "my customer".

I am a father, grandfather and husband to a wonderful wife that I have been lucky enough to have spent the last 21 years with. It was actually the coming of my granddaughter, which sparked the idea of this business. As my wife and I planned and shopped around for affordable and reliable party rental supplies, I found that it was very difficult. So my wife and I thought about it and we decided to start our own business.

We run our business the same way we live our lives: dependably, reliably and honestly. We believe those are very important morals that will keep this business growing strong. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and provide you with the best service in the industry.

SERVICES WE PROVIDE:

Tables, Chairs, Linens, Napkins, Glassware, Flatware, Plates, Gold Charger Plate

Drink Dispensers, Bar, Galvanized Tub, Coffee Machine,Stage, Speaker Systems, Columns, Podiums

Tents/Canopies, Solid Side Walls, Side walls with Windows, Heaters, Umbrellas, And Much More!

AREAS WE SERVICE:

North San Diego County, Parts of South San Diego County. Delivery Fee varies upon City.

Follow Ashley's Party Rentals, Inc. on

Ashley's Party Rentals, Inc. Pricing

Ashley's Party Rentals, Inc. Price Rates

Ashley's Party Rentals, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 69.00