6 Grants Path, Poughquag, NY 12570 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 68

About Ashley Studios

Ashley Studios is a boutique-style photography studio, catering to today's bride; upscale and edgy with a flair for the arts. Owned and operated by Janet Skinner, an award-winning photograher. Janet and her team work quietly and un-obtrusively though the day, filling in a framework of images that capture the essence of your wedding day. The important rituals, the joyous celebration, the spontaneous moments and details you have so carefully planned. Long after, you will have a timeless record that will conjure up the special charm, spirit and emotion that permeated the day and made it your own.

Follow Ashley Studios on

H1

• Videos 12

15 Reviews for Ashley Studios

CHRISTINA · Married on 07/15/2011

Our engagement and wedding photos are magnificent. They came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Janet was professional, pleasant, and wonderful every step of the way. She paid attention to detail and always put us first. She enhanced our wedding experience and has given us the beautiful mementos that we'll keep forever. Janet spends time on each photo, working on it to perfection. Her artistic talent truly comes out with each image. My husband and I are so happy that we chose Ashley Studios to capture our wedding day.
    Christina & Justin

Sent on 12/02/2011

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/10/2011

Working with Janet at Ashley studios was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! She is professional, personable, easy to work with, and does stunning work. She is not only a photographer, she is an ARTIST. All I can say is work with her, because I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/15/2011
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 06/26/2011

We just got married a week and a half ago, so naturally all the pics aren't yet available (will update the review later). We had our engagement shoot with Janet of Ashley Studios as well (and those pictures came out fabulously). However, I had to say now that Janet is amazing and I can't rave enough about her!!! On our wedding day, she really went the extra mile (as did her assistants Neil & Claudia), helped save my dress during a couple mishaps, calm my nerves, and organized our wedding party for great shots. Best yet, she is INCREDIBLY talented, professional, friendly, organized and skilled.

YOU QUITE SIMPLY COULD NOT HOPE FOR A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER! We love our engagement shots and the previews from our wedding. Thank you, thank you, Janet! We love you!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Ashley Studios's reply:

Thank you! I can't wait to get to editing your wedding images. At first glance I know it is going to be hard to pick a favorite, there will be many of them. Your wedding was absolutely perfect and you both looked gorgeous! Welcome back from your honeymoon, I will be in touch soon.

Janet and Team

Ashley Studios FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent work!!!

• A Night in Bloom Event Floristry
    A Night in Bloom Event Floristry Wedding Florists

I really enjoyed working with Janet at a recent Mohonk Mountain House wedding. Not only is she very professional and personable; but I was completely blown away by her beautiful photography!!! It is such a delight to work with a photographer who recognizes the importance of preserving even the smallest details of a wedding. Highly recommended!

• DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style
    DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style Wedding DJs

Janet at Ashley Studios is a true wedding professional and a good friend. Highly recommended! -- DJ Bri

• 6 Grants Path Poughquag, 12570 See on map
    8772421122 (Other Phone Number)
    Available by Appointment only