Ashley Smith Beauty

Denver, CO View map

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$30

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage
3.2

Leslie Married on 08/26/2017
    As stressful as it gets planning a wedding out of state, being able to find a good glam squad can add to the stress. You want to feel and look your best! Being from Dallas, TX my fiance and I were really limited on our trips to Colorado to wedding plan. We were referred by one of our groomswomen to work with Ashley Smith. After reviewing her website we were drawn to her wedding looks & professionalism. We booked a trial during our next trip and immediately booked her for our wedding after that! Ashley is very talented, beautiful and sweet. She takes a lot of pride in her work and she put my needs first. We decided on a half up look and after a month or so I decided to wear my hair all down. When I contacted her she was completely cool that I changed my mind. We didn't do an additional trial but I knew after seeing Ashley's work it would be fine. My hair turned out amazing, I loved the curls and how my hair looked down with the veil. My bridesmaids and goomswomen all loved their hair -- we looked and felt beautiful and we owe that to Ashley Smith!!
    Katie Married on 06/03/2017
    Ashley Smith is amaaaazing!!! My hair and makeup for my wedding were perfect and even better than the Pinterest image I brought for Ashley to use for reference! During my first trial, Ashley did a great job doing my hair. After a month, I changed my mind and asked Ashley if she could do something else for my wedding hair. Rather than waiting until my wedding day, Ashley scheduled a second (free) trial even though I was the one who completely changed my mind. On my wedding day, she brought two lovely assistants who did my bridesmaids and MIL's hair. Ashley spent the whole morning working on my hair and makeup. My hair was FLAWLESS, my makeup was stunning. Better yet, everything was very "me."

If you want to feel stress free and in great hands on your wedding day, then Ashley and her team are your girls! Her team is professional and so kind and fun to be around. My bridesmaids, mom and MIL looked amazing, and I felt beautiful all night long! Love love loved working with Ashley!!!
    Kathryn Married on 07/29/2016
    I can not begin to describe how AMAZING Ashley was to work with. It started with her doing my make up for engagement photos - she not only took into account what I was wearing, but who I am and what I like (rather than just doing whatever) to make sure that I looked my best while still looking like me.

From there, she was so patient and amazing for my hair/make up trial - going so far as to do 4 (!!!) different hair styles as I was unsure of what I would like. She even took the time to take photos of each of the options, shifting me into the right light and making sure to get all of the different angles, so that I was able to reference my options later when making my final decision. Her knowledge of photo shoots completely comes through in her advice, patience and professionalism.

Last, but certainly not least, she was AMAZING on my wedding day! Her "eyes only" make up option thrilled all of my ladies and her hair styles/updos totally met everyone's want for "loose and casual" while still being done in such a way that the styles lasted all night. For my hair and make up, she paid attention to every detail to the point of actually trimming some spare bang hairs (ooppps). She stayed through the first look/family photos in order to change my hair to a second style for the ceremony and took the time to touch up everyone's hair and make up.

Ashley also took the time before the wedding to sit down with me and detail out the day of schedule for each person having hair/makeup. This may sound like a small or obvious thing, however, I have been in more than 1 wedding where time runs out for hair/makeup and everything turns into a big stressful mess. Ashley taking the time to cover this detail helped ensure a smooth wedding day and removed a ton of stress from me.

Beyond her work (which is above expectations) Ashley is kind, patient and warm - she makes everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. I can not imagine having anyone else at my wedding!

Pricing

Ashley Smith Beauty Price Rates

1111 14th Street, 3rd Floor Suite #22 Denver, CO, 80202
7204022148
Location of (Ashley Smith Beauty)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding