Ashley Richards Events

• The D-Tales
  • Paradise Beach Weddings

3 Reviews for Ashley Richards Events

Haleigh · Married on 03/16/2019

So Organized and Calming!!

We had the pleasure of working as photographers with Ashley in December and we cannot say enough great things! She had top notch communication from even before the wedding day to make sure we were all set! From the minute we arrived on site, Ashley was so welcoming and guided us through the day. Her calm demeanor and loving spirit made us and the couple feel at home. She even took over roles that weren't hers when others dropped the ball. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator and planner. We look forward to the opportunity of working with Ashley again and highly recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Robyn · Married on 12/29/2016

Ashley did an AMAZING job helping make our wedding day so special. She has a gift for coordinating weddings and has an extreme amount of talent making any wedding stunning! We will recommend Ashley Richards Events to anyone planning a wedding in the future! Thank you Ashley!!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Taylor · Married on 12/17/2016

Ashley was great to work with. I thought I had originally booked with her but I got Kali, her assistant. Kali was more than I could ask for! She took care of everything and made my wedding day PERFECT!

Sent on 12/27/2016

• Deland See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Ashley Richards Events)