Denton, TX 76210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

Ashley Langford (f8)

14 Reviews for Ashley Langford (f8)

Becky · Married on 07/30/2011

Wonderful service. Easy to talk to about what I wanted for my wedding. I did not feel overwhelmed about what package to purchase. I can't wait to see all the images because from what I've seen so far, I'm so excited.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2009

I think a bride's decision on hiring a photographer is the most important one in the entire wedding planning process. The photographer is the only vendor that will be with you for the entire day, and depending on whether you get a videographer, the only (or one of the only) one(s) that you will deal with for months following your wedding and that will produce the products that you and everyone else will remember your wedding day by. No pressure at all, huh? :)

I have to say that we were MORE than happy with the result of our photographer, Ashley Langford. Ashley's a fantastic photographic journalist and artist, as you can see from his website. His focus is more on getting those amazing action shots and telling the story of your day than it is on the posed/formal pictures, and that's exactly what we wanted. Don't get me wrong, we still took plenty of formals! He was great about getting the formals done quickly and even taking action shots in between formals too.

His personality is a 10 for sure. He's extremely laid back and easy to get along with. He feels like a friend, yet he's totally professional. I know our entire wedding party loved him as they got to know him throughout the day. I didn't even notice him taking pictures during the ceremony and wedding reception though... he stayed in the background. It wasn't like some weddings you go to where the photographer is front and center. I think that's just horrible and takes away from the actual moment!

Ashley has also been so great about special requests. For example, I needed a couple digital photos from our engagement pictures very soon after we took them so that I could go ahead and order the Save the Dates that I wanted, and he got them to me pronto. I had the same request with a couple wedding digitals to order our Thank You cards after the wedding. Another example, I lost one of the CDs that had some of our wedding pictures on it [I know, I can't believe I did that!], and he mailed me another copy right away. In general, he really worked with me on whatever I wanted.

We looked at three photographers very seriously and ended up choosing Ashley over the others because of his photography style, talent and personality. I think you really just have to figure out what your expectations and desires for your wedding photos are. What's going to make you love them when you see them, and what would be disappointing to you when you see the final product? We decided that we wanted our pictures to really tell the story of our wedding day, capturing all of the special moments. Another important thing for us was that our photographer was laid back and easy going like we both are. Ashley was a perfect fit for us and has a natural raw talent for making pictures look beautiful that really shows in his finished products. We're so glad we chose him.

Overall, I would absolutely recommend Ashley if you love his photographic journalistic style of photography like we do. We had an amazing experience with him and think the pictures are worth EVERY penny! We've had so many compliments on them and can't wait to see our completed graphic art book soon! :)

Sent on 04/28/2010

Saskia · Married on 06/21/2008

Ashley was amazing! He is a wonderful photographer and I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married. He is a great person and a great photographer.

Sent on 07/28/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Ashley Langford Photography to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Denton, 76210 See on map