Ashley Kanton Photography

10908 Courthouse Road, Suite 102270, Fredericksburg, VA 22408 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Ashley Kanton Photography

Congratulations on getting engaged! This is such an exciting season of life, and I'm so honored that you're here! I'm sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned. It's all very exciting, but it can also be somewhat overwhelming. After all, you're planning a day that you've been dreaming up your entire life.

I understand choosing the right photographer for your wedding day is extremely important, because once the day is over and you're back from your honeymoon, the memories and photographs are what's left. The photographs that are taken on your wedding day will eventually become heirlooms, passed down for generations, and it is so important to me that when you look back at your images, you will be able relive those moments all over again. To feel the emotions you had while stepping into your wedding gown, the look on your grooms face when he saw you during the first look, the little squeeze of your fathers hand as he walks you down the aisle. There are so. many. precious. moments!

Being a bride recently myself, I know all of the hard work, sweat, and tears that goes into planning your wedding day and creating those little details that help tell your love story, and I know the details you've chosen are very intentional. As your photographer, I live to document those special moments, while giving you a wedding day experience that you will never forget.

Follow Ashley Kanton Photography on

6 Reviews for Ashley Kanton Photography

• Laura

Laura · Married on 12/30/2017

Ashley is seriously the best you will find. Look no further. For our first meeting, she drove out of her way to meet us. We knew instantly that we wanted to hire her. She's sweet and personable and felt like a friend! When we set up our engagement session, she drove all the way into DC at 5am and then drove us around to different photo locations. She stayed in touch with us until our wedding day so that she knew what we wanted and created a timeline for us so that we'd know exactly what to expect on the big day. She was easy to communicate with and very responsive. During both our engagement session and wedding day photos, she made us feel so comfortable. She was so efficient with all our photos, that we even stayed ahead of schedule! Ashley was super quick with sending us the sneak peek album, even posting one just a few hours after the reception! Her work is incredible and we are so happy that we hired her. Ashley, you are amazing!

Tara · Married on 10/01/2017

Where do I even start with how AMAZING Ashley is?

We hired Ashley over a year before our wedding date to make sure we locked someone in during the high demand season. Ashley met with us and was up front that she had just started her business but her photos looked great so we went with her. When we met with her she said she always wanted to be a wedding photographer to capture peoples love -- and boy does she! I am so glad that we went with Ashley and given the chance I would hire her again.

We used Ashley for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding with a second photographer and she exceeded all of our expectations. After each session with her she had sneak peeks to us within 24 hours (what!?). Ashley was also very easy to work with. She knows that being photographed can be uncomfortable or you can feel ridiculous in some of the poses so she just says "I know you feel stupid but trust me it looks great in pictures." She also had techniques to bring out real emotions during our photo shoots.

Ashley was so helpful through our planning process and wanted to know all of the little details that were important -- DIY, heirlooms, vendor, etc. She really cared about what was important to us and struck a great balance between listening to what we wanted and offering great suggestions for a successful day and successful photos.

Her style is very natural. I texted her one day and told her how much I appreciate how effortless and natural her photos looked compared with some of my friends' wedding or engagement photos that were awkwardly posed, poor quality, or the editing put light and shadows in the wrong places or made the background look fake. There was not a single photo (of the HUNDREDS) we received that I even noticed the editing.

Even my cranky old grandpa said how professional Ashley was even though she looked young. He said she clearly knew what she was doing.

Megan · Married on 07/08/2017

Working with Ashley was the BEST decision we made for our wedding! I initially chose her based on her website which stated that she would be more like a friend than a photographer, and it's completely true! While incredibly professional, my fiancé and I were so comfortable with her and made what could have been an awkward engagement shoot into so much fun! Throughout planning she was so organized and encouraging, always sending sweet reminders that she was thinking of us while we prepared for our big day. She definitely knows her stuff, and made really helpful suggestions in planning the photos to be taken the day of the wedding. I haven't seen all of our wedding pictures yet (she sends you a sneak peek the day or so after) but from what I've seen are amazing! Ashley perfectly captured our day and I cannot thank her enough! You will not regret working with her!

Ashley Kanton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• 10908 Courthouse Road, Suite 102270 Fredericksburg, District of Columbia, VA 22408 See on map