33 Russet Road, Billerica, MA 01821 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Ilikea Makeup

Ashley Ilikea Makeup is a freelance makeup artist providing wedding services to brides and bridal parties in Billerica, Massachusetts. Having lots of experience in the makeup industry, Ashley has done makeup for the Boston Bruins Ice Girls as well as the Patriots Cheerleaders. For your wedding event, Ashley will be available for on-site makeup artistry as needed. She will perform bridal, wedding party and photo shoot services, as well as for other special events. If you are looking for someone with lots of expertise in the field, look no further! Ashley Ilikea Makeup will provide all of your makeup and beauty needs for your big day.

Ashley Ilikea Makeup provides quality beauty, health, and makeup services to wedding brides and grooms, as well as their entourage of bridesmaids and groomsmen. Her professional package pricing includes services such as airbrush makeup, regular makeup, and beauty services. Other services offered include:

• Eye makeup

Ashley Ilikea Makeup 5
Ashley Ilikea Makeup 6
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2018

Ashley did an amazing job! From the makeup trial to my wedding day, she was super accommodating and helpful in creating the vision I wanted. She also did makeup for a couple of my bridesmaids and an aunt. Everyone loved working with Ashley. She is super personable and easy to talk to. I got so many compliments on my makeup and am so appreciative to Ashley for helping create the perfect look for my wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Ashley did an absolutely beautiful job on my make up for my wedding day! She is so talented and she really has an eye for color and style! I wanted a more natural look for my wedding and she nailed it. She listened to what I wanted and made suggestions on what I should do based on my skin tone and eye color but she wasn't pushy about it like some people can be! Ashley has a very warm and friendly personality, she was so flexible with the location and time of my wedding! On your wedding day, there are SO many things going on and you don't want to be stressed out! Ashley made my wedding day run smoothly because she was so good at doing make up but also she had a calming and very "zen" personality, making it a stress free time! Ashley also did my niece's make up, who is 6 years old, and she did a great job for a child and even gave her a little lip gloss for her to keep, my niece was over the moon and felt so special! All of my bridesmaids and my mom loved Ashley too and their make up came out amazing too! I can't say enough wonderful things about Ashley! She did such an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to do anyone's make up! She is professional, flexible, very nice, and reasonably priced! She made me feel special and beautiful on my wedding day and I think every bride deserves that!! Don't you?

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Ashley Ilikea Makeup 7
    Ashley Ilikea Makeup 8
    Ashley Ilikea Makeup 9
    Ashley Ilikea Makeup 10

Veronica · Married on 09/23/2017

Ashley’s work is amazing!! She did my makeup for my wedding and made me feel and look so beautiful! All my bridesmaids ended up getting their makeup done as well because they loved her work! And she’s the sweetest!!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Ashley Ilikea Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be part of your special day!!! You are such an amazing person!!!

Ashley Ilikea Makeup FAQ